• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Yes or not, Diego gets cut if he loses?

why would they cut Vampire Hunter Sanchez?

diego-dun-lost-his-damn-mind_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

SteveWD40

why would they cut Vampire Hunter Sanchez?

diego-dun-lost-his-damn-mind_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Never fails to "slay" me that gif, Sanchez is a fucking fruitcake but I love him. I doubt he gets cut, he is one of those guys they can keep in the wings and call on when needed, he is also early TUF and they gave many of those guys a job for life due to it saving the org.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Let's face it, none of those poisoned Afghan schoolgirls would've ever made it to Comic-Con anyway. What's wrong with sticking to issues that actually concern us, dear poster Gr1mLock?

Like friend LP said, sometimes you read something so stupid you just have to say something. A momentary lapse in judgement friend.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkj!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to miss the fights! I forgot I had a date tomorrow.

My (allegedly) white brova! Make sure you take your portable photo album to corroborate your heritage. I know in a dim light you slightly resemble Poncho Villa. You're trying to get in dem guts after all, not mow her lawn. And for fucks sakes dont order nachos at the movies.

Yamato I finally found the track used in that Mark Hunt promo. It's the second song

Nice.

My (allegedly) white brova! Make sure you take your portable photo album to corroborate your heritage. I know in a dim light you slightly resemble Poncho Villa. You're trying to get in dem guts after all, not mow her lawn. And for fucks sakes dont order nachos at the movies.

She's Mexican and Japanese, bro. I look nothing like Poncho Villa either.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I would care about BC on PS4. But I remember I've never put a PS2 game in it for 6 years.

Vita is where Sony should focus BC on, good platform for it.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Or the cast of a wacky movie about a bunch of friends who have escaped from a mental health institute and go on a pilgrimage to find Jesus in the jungles of Cambodia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom