• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned

ibbsPpzozeO0PO.gif

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Crazy. FedEx is the shit service around here.

Used to be DHL, but since they fucked off, USPS is the problem child here. They outright steal checks and credit cards from the mail. That's ok with VISA and AMEX because they're not stupid and won't send and activated card in the mail, but gift cards and the like always get stolen. I've reported them to the Postmaster General, but they don't give a shit, so I tell people if they can't email the information to me to just not bother sending me any gift cards.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
In my experience I haven't had many bad ones with UPS or USPS but FEDEX is usually terribad, to the point where I prefer not to use FEDEX shipping.

Also, DVR is set for The Americans entire series marathon tonight. I look forward to watching it on Sunday afternoon when my stomach is wailing and my head is pounding and I don't want to do anything but chill in bed.

Used to be DHL, but since they fucked off, USPS is the problem child here. They outright steal checks and credit cards from the mail. That's ok with VISA and AMEX because they're not stupid and won't send and activated card in the mail, but gift cards and the like always get stolen. I've reported them to the Postmaster General, but they don't give a shit, so I tell people if they can't email the information to me to just not bother sending me any gift cards.

Where do you live?

UPS is generally regarded as shit in NYC. The guy responsible for my building is a full on retard that fucked up on many shipments and UPS won't fire him cuz they would feel bad. Not to mention he uses the bathroom on my floor and shits all over the place. Hes like an animal.We haven't used UPS in 2 years and went Fedex full time.

The lady friend is coming over..I wonder if I should hide my copy of revengance..
Hide all of your video games and your consoles along with any type of merchandise even remotely related to video games and for heaven's sake make sure no browsers you have are on GAF. Otherwise she will drop you like a bad habit.

bone_and_sinew

I have no idea who Sheila Gaff is. This sounds like a squash match so they can build up McCann as a future Rousey opponent.

I have about 600-700 last gen games hidden in a bench that opens up to store things in. I even put a blanket over it. Nobody has any idea that they are 2 feet away from one of the nerdiest things they have ever seen.

Speaking of chicks, I haven't gotten any ass in like since the summer. I haven't been partying as much and just in chill mode. Been very bored with the nightlife in NYC these days. Just so played out to me, not to mention I have been totally "off" with even trying to pick up chicks. This is the worst dry spell ever and the craziest thing is that I lost my drive. Every chick in this city turns out to be a fickle bitch that wants to be spoiled. Im over playing these games in a city where all these little girls refer to themselves as "bitches". I cant even hold a conversation with one for 5 minutes before losing interest.

I can't believe I have not been out on a Friday night since November and have no desire. Would rather wake up early and do empty stomach cardio on Saturday morning and dont wanna fuck my diet up by drinking. I got a nice 6 pack going right now.

bone_and_sinew

700 videogames is hitting Steve Carrell in 40-Year Old Virgin territory. Golfham...
It's easy to amass that many if you mod chip a PS2 and pirate the games like its commonly done in Latin America/Asia. 700 legit, retail purchased games though? Yeah, it's time for an intervention at that point...

disclaimer: I am not promoting the piracy of games nor implying our friend Host doing it

I really don't even play all that much. I have always had a big social life. I live in a 1 bedroom in Manhattan and have a house in the Hamptons. Nobody would ever guess that I have all those games hidden in my place.

what's the point in looking good naked, if you're gonna sit around alone playing ni no kuni?

Vegas pool parties in May. Pool parties in the Hamptons/NYC roof tops. Im just in temp hibernation. Waking up at 6:30 every morning to work out 2 hours everyday before work has me beat to shit by Friday as well.

Heel

Display your Nino Shembri No No Kuni Limited Collector's Edition in a lighted glass cabinet next to your complete first run of mint condition Li'l Depressed Boi or you're soft, playboy.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Display your Nino Shembri No No Kuni Limited Collector's Edition in a lighted glass cabinet next to your complete first run of mint condition Li'l Depressed Boi or you're soft, playboy.

when you're paying for sex, you don't have to hide anything :)

Vio-Lence

Banned
glad i didn't search for he/she when i was at work.

in other news, my favorite podcaster Dan Carlin was a guest of the Joe Rogan Experience recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom