• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Hunt!!!!

Some of those shots hitting Struve's chin sounded so brutal.

I have to give credit to Struve though. I thought he would have been KOed sooner than that.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Hunt wins. I am happy. Struve loses. I feel bad for the dude since he seems to be near breaking the glass ceiling to only be KOd back down to the mid-card.

yo VoxPop, your new shit:

ipk7tA8.png

pick up your soap and hit the bricks, son.

Hex

Banned
I just want to say that these Bud Light commercials with this pit bull assclown make me want to give myself brain surgery.
With a broken bottle.

Hex

Banned
Time for Canderlei Silva to hit the retirement home after this.

Oh yeah, yo joe and america and for the troops and all of that.
I am sure Dana would love his story boy to hit the next level.
Did you know he was a solider and a hero?
(He is probably a really nice guy, just fucking hate hearing about it)
I on the other hand hope Silva shows people that he still has it,.

"Hunt got subbed by Fedor and Sean McCorkle (in 1 minute). And had two terrible performances against Rothwell and Chris Tuchscherer. Not to mention his lucky punch over Kongo.

Against Struve who is on a hot streak with 4 straight wins over Barry, PeeWee, The Rock and CroCop. All finishes. Struve will choke this fool out in the first round.

who ya crappin?"

1362289130349krx9w.gif

ShaunBRS

I don't think I've ever not legitimately laughed at Struve being knocked on his ass, but a Mark Hunt victory on top made it hysterical.

FACE

Banned
"Right cause Hunt's mediocre K-1 run translated so well into his MMA game.

He's 38 years old, slow, gasses quicker than Shogun and 7 of his 8 losses came by submission.

Ill provide you with a nice McCorkle avatar when the time comes. "

1362289339389zclsm.gif

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

nick nacc

Banned
"Hunt got subbed by Fedor and Sean McCorkle (in 1 minute). And had two terrible performances against Rothwell and Chris Tuchscherer. Not to mention his lucky punch over Kongo.

Against Struve who is on a hot streak with 4 straight wins over Barry, PeeWee, The Rock and CroCop. All finishes. Struve will choke this fool out in the first round.

who ya crappin?"

1362289130349krx9w.gif

I'll admit Struve did look good to me the last fight I remember him in. But this is exactly how the fight happened in my head lol.

Lets not pretend that Hunt is anything more than a gatekeeper with no real aspirations in the division. Hunt/Country is the fight that needs to happen. Put it on the undercard of the next Fox show.

who ya crappin?"

1362289130349krx9w.gif

0428_f0rfb.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Lets not pretend that Hunt is anything more than a gatekeeper with no real aspirations in the division. Hunt/Country is the fight that needs to happen. Put it on the undercard of the next Fox show.

If there is any "aspiration" left, then at the very least give him the loser of JDS/Overeem or Bigfoot once he gets recycled by Cain. I don't see him ever being champion, but the top-end of the HW division needs warm bodies.

But at this point, I'd love for Hunt to just go on a "who can knock out Hunt?" spree of fights with dudes like Carwin, Big Country and maybe even Hendo. It'd be just like when the WWF put Yokozuna on an aircraft carrier and challenged people to slam him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom