• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the way you fight when you are on Fuel, you scrubs! (i'm looking at you, Brendan Schaub)

Just-Bleed.gif

Last two fights saved the show.

Hex

Banned
I changed my mind. Fotn and kotn bonus to this fight please

If Dana wants to be the man he should do two KO of the nights.
Stann V Silva should definitely have fight of the night and Silva should definitely get KO.
But for fun factor Hunt should have KO also.

dream

So much respect for Stann for doing the honors for Vanderlei. He literally went out there to put Vanderlei over in Japan. War Stann.

TheNatural

My Member!
Stann could have easily New Breeded all over Vanderlei for 25 minutes though. He chose to go out there and do the job for Vanderlei instead.

True. Anyone who doesn't want to play Rock Em Sock Em robots with Wandy can beat him. Stann deserves some props for not turning this into a wrestlefuck.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Dana WhiteVerified account ‏@danawhite
@StefanStruve I will take care of u bro!!!!! I got u!!!!

Struve not getting cut.

Edit

Stefan StruveVerified account ‏@StefanStruve
@danawhite come in boss :( fotn would have made my day a little better, have to stay in Japan to get my jaw fixed now..

Stefan Struve ‏@StefanStruve
Thanks for the support everybody, I wanted Herb to take the tooth out of my cheek and continue but then it turned out my jaw was broken..
Details

Hunt broked his face.

Good move as well. When I picked this card I had Hunt and Wandy by KO because I thought Struve and Stann wouldn't force it to the ground just to win. I think they both probably could have won with a grind type of plan, but they let it stand up, lost, but made it a fight.

Struve did try the grind it out fight he pulled guard its just that hunts ground skills have improved and by the 3rd round he was gassed and payed for it with what looks like a possible broken jaw.

Isn't it extra embarrassing now that Bigfoot is fighting Cain for the title?

Hope Hunt will be ready to fill in when Bigfoot finally gets popped again for steroid use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom