• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
fp28Lqp.png

Struve begging for meds like a junkie.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
UFC.tv went down just before the last fight so it ruined the excitement of it. Pissed me off no end. Some amazing exchanges though, who the hell do you ever see throwing like that? Was happy to see Wanderlei come out with the KO.
Those last fights made the card.

broz0rs

Stefan Struve and Dana White on Twitter

Stefan Struve
Thanks for the support everybody, I wanted Herb to take the tooth out of my cheek and continue but then it turned out my jaw was broken.

Dana White ‏
FON=Wandy vs Stann KO= Wandy and Hunt!!!! Both win 50k

Stefan Struve ‏
@danawhite come in boss :( fotn would have made my day a little better, have to stay in Japan to get my jaw fixed now.. :(

Dana White ‏
@StefanStruve I will take care of u bro!!!!! I got u!!!!

Stefan Struve
@danawhite get me morfine please this fucking ambulance hasn't got any :( :( :(

Stefan Struve
45 minutes to the hospital without painkillers.. Man, please choke me out.. Jaw is hurting like crazy.. :(

edit: someone beat me to it

Wand really pulled the same stuff that he did with Leben going blow for blow but this time when he got rocked he would go for a TD, regroup

Like I said months ago. Wand still can fight. All his UFC fights have been very competitive besides to Rampage fight and the Crippler fight was a fluke. He's nowhere near Chuck/Crocop level yet.

I'll even say he can beat Evans. Which is a great match up for him
Worst case he gets LnP. Or maybe fight Griffem

Vio-Lence

Banned
looks like i missed some fun scraps, not sure what happened last night but i crashed out early and didn't wake up until now. will check the dvr.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
looks like i missed some fun scraps, not sure what happened last night but i crashed out early and didn't wake up until now. will check the dvr.

Funnily enough, I woke up in time to join chat and see some of the Caraway fight at around 10am where I am. Since I was still half asleep I spent 2 minutes watching that fight and said "fuck it, back to bed."

I woke up a few hours later thinking I'd missed the entire event but tuned in right on time to see the beginning of Hunt vs. Struve. Great timing on my part I guess.

Fun story: During my sleep I had a dream where the entire fight card was shuffled at the last minute and Mark Hunt got KO'd by Diego Sanchez in 3 seconds. My brain works in mysterious ways...

muddream

Banned
I'm so glad I underestimated the Pride frauds. The Hunt fight showed just how inexplicably bad guys like Lavar Johnson & Pat Barry have to be on the ground.

Before the event last night I fired up some Unsdusputed 3 and did played Silva vs Stann and Hunt vs Struve.

Results were eriely similar.
Wand KO in the 2nd
Hunt UD Struve- which probably would have happened if he didnt KO him

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i actually fell asleep in the middle of the diego sanchez fight and woke up right at the start of wandy/cann. didnt even realize i missed the hunt/struve fight till just now. sounds like it was a good one - i know the outcome was.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Yea wand definitely ate some shots and got rocked..but he got the only knockdown that mattered :)

ya but wand used to get dazed like that back vs sakaraba and others..he's never had an iron chin..just really really good recovery if it didn't get KO'd.

regardless it was an awesome free card..I bet Rampage is crying he didn't get that kind of fight in Japan..should have went for Wand Rampage 4 for his last fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom