• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Bloodstain Lane - UFC on FUEL 8 Recap: PRIDE NEVER DIE

iPF8cRQvyuAGW.gif

"That is the biggest robbery since the Lufthansa heist in Goodfellas. I hope the Yakuza fucking kills you."

Zeliard

Struve should thank his lucky stars that Hunt busted out his patented walk-away. Hunt could have easily continued to rain down blows, especially since that's what Herb originally wanted.

Boogie's Thread would probably be a whole lot better than "GSP was suspended for Roids" or whatever lame shit Yaco has planned.

Anyways, everyone go into the NBA thread and watch Chars' breakdown.

Remember when Hunt hitting the ground meant he was getting subbed immediately? I'm legit excited to see what he can do now.

When the fight was on the ground I thought it was going to be over, than Hunt kept going onto his guard, but when the fight was standing I knew it was only a matter of time before Struve folds. He was getting tagged HARD all fight and by rd 3 I knew that any one of those punches was going to take him out.

Would be better than:

"After ducking Diaz in the first fight then taking a long supension in guise of an injury GSP laid on Conduit for Five rounds. All while 209 Thug handed out money to homeless guys after being suspended for the unfair rules by the Nevada State Commission."

Vio-Lence

Banned
Two OTs would be pretty funny. Let each side blast out propaganda and form stables.

WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON?!

I won't even have to come up with new material. Will just link to OT2. Fighters vs Athletes. Sport vs Sports Entertainment. I know what side I'm on. Joe Silva and Dana White have clearly picked a side. What about you brahs?

john_locke_lost.jpg

Vio-Lence

Banned
GSP's been selling this fight more than Diaz has...

CaptJerry please, have you noticed that on the UFC official promotional videos for the pay-per-view, the only prominent GSP highlights on display are from a fight in 2006, which coincides nicely enough with the time Boogie abandoned MMA-GAF for the Bore.

i'm far from a GSP fan, but my hate for Diaz nullifies whatever harsh feelings i may have for GSP.

in my ideal world, GSP would slice and dice Diaz face, Noons style, and then choke him out. but in the actual world, GSP gonna ride that boy for the safe 50-45.

Is that guy saying "bushido spirit" unironically?
Yes, young pitbull. Also referred to as "budo spirit" and he defines it quite eloquently in the video.

There was a time long ago in MMA, in a continent far, far away when it was valued above all else.

FACE

Banned
Yes, young pitbull. Also referred to as "budo spirit" and he defines it quite eloquently in the video.

There was a time long ago in MMA, in a continent far, far away when it was valued above all else.

I closed the video because he sounds like an extra in a bad mob flick.

I closed the video because he sounds like an extra in a bad mob flick.
He's a fraud ass fake gangster bitch. He made a video about gay dudes needing to suck it when people call them "fags" a week later he was on twitter crying about some chick saying she wouldn't date him because he was fat. I called him out and told him to suck it up. He sent me a tweet saying he had weight problems his whole life then he blocked me. Seriously dude is just some nerd that fakes his whole persona and people bought into it.

He's the Diaz bros of twitter and YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom