• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Literally everyone on Twitter mad / complaining about the ref, and fucking Dan Hardy is defending him saying "Hey Muay Thai rules mutha fuckas!"

Embarrassing. Someone could be seriously hurt

Mega

Banned
Safe to say this is the worst card of 2017 and won't be "topped", and this is a horrendous start for the new womens division.

What a HORRRRRRRRRRID card.

I was saying the past 2 years, but truthfully now after the main even probably longer than that.

I can't remember a worse card since UFC 100 (which was great but that's when I started taking the sport super serious. Watched on and off before that, but watch everything since)

BadAss2961

Holly might win this on activity.and clinch control.

Germaine's landed most of the significant strikes, but they've been few and far between.

Dysun

I was saying the past 2 years, but truthfully now after the main even probably longer than that.

I can't remember a worse card since UFC 100 (which was great but that's when I started taking the sport super serious. Watched on and off before that, but watch everything since)

UFC 149 Calgary was the last card this bad

Dysun

Dont care who wins, lets hope Cyborg doesn't get hit with a long suspension and can make 145 to take the belt from these clowns

Top Bottom