• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

DONT
YOU TELL ME TO SMILE
you stick around I'll make it worth your while
got numbers beyond what you can dial
maybe it's because I'm so versatile!

wikixvjo3.png

yacobod

Banned
i know the ufc theme song gets a lot of grief, but how bad and dated is the ultimate fighter theme song. are they going to ditch that when they move to fox too?

yacobod

Banned
I think you got the wrong loser but I agree with what you're saying anyway.

oh nice a midway jay avatar. hopefully he comes back before the end of the season, otherwise bears are done. i think this team can be frisky if we get into the wild card round.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
oh nice a midway jay avatar. hopefully he comes back before the end of the season, otherwise bears are done. i think this team can be frisky if we get into the wild card round.

As long as they hold on to the 5 seed. I want no part of the Saints in the Superdome.

yacobod

Banned
As long as they hold on to the 5 seed. I want no part of the Saints in the Superdome.

ya i rather obviously play the cowboys, but i think we could beat the saints in a rematch. they haven't really impressed me this year. we were playing them pretty close in the first half, and then game went to shit in the 2nd half after bear jew went out with injury and the offensive line shuffle started.

TIME TO END THIS SUFFERING!

yacobod

Banned
Chamber you going to go to the UC for UFC on Fox 2? I was planning on skipping it, but now that Sonnen is officially on the card I think I'm going to go in hopes of him cutting a killer promo.

AiTM

Banned
Apparently Kevin James is cornering mayhem tonight. I haven't seen him since he lost 90 pounds from kale shakes.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Chamber you going to go to the UC for UFC on Fox 2? I was planning on skipping it, but now that Sonnen is officially on the card I think I'm going to go in hopes of him cutting a killer promo.

Right now I'm leaning towards skipping it and just hoping that it's not another 3 years in between shows. Uncle Dana and co have not made me a happy fan with this card.

Top Bottom