• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Those end of round takedowns usually do score pretty well. Not that surprising a decision when I think about it.

TheNatural

My Member!
Jones beating Bader, Shogun, Rampage, and Machida in the span of one year is nuts and may be the best one year performance in MMA history.

Heel

Jones won't beat Machida.

ibagehVVl5veFz.jpg

There's a small part of me that wants to see Machida crane kick Jones into a living death.

ibkuKe4sdHEvde.jpg

Calling it now.

AiTM

Banned
I was behind dillashaw winning, but upon learning this dude is out of Greg Jackson's camp I may have to reconsider

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Man, Dodson is fuckin annoying. Talented, but annoying.

And I wish Rogan didn't have throw in his two cents about whether a stoppage is good or not.

AiTM

Banned
I love you herb dean but god you have an itchy trigger finger on stopping these fights. Not that it was a bad call but he jumps in there so quick

yacobod

Banned
I love you herb dean but god you have an itchy trigger finger on stopping these fights. Not that it was a bad call but he jumps in there so quick

herb is overrated. dan mirgliotta and josh rosenthal are the best refs. herb passed the torch.

Heel

"Dillashaw keeps his hands too low, I knew he'd get knocked out!" -polyh3dron

Pour one out for our dead homie.

Top Bottom