• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

On the one hand, seeing Bisping lose is always fun (especially coming at the right hand of Hendo). On the other hand, if Bisping keeps winning, he'll fool Dana and Joe Silva into thinking he's a real contender, and then we can watch him get hilariously massacred by Anderson Silva.

Heel

On the one hand, seeing Bisping lose is always fun (especially coming at the right hand of Hendo). On the other hand, if Bisping keeps winning, he'll fool Dana and Joe Silva into thinking he's a real contender, and then we can watch him get hilariously massacred by Anderson Silva.

Exactly what I'm thinking. I feel fine cheering for Mayhem now that I know he won't be fighting Chael.

That would be something I wouldn't want to see.

dream

Maybe I'm just terrified of the threat of Leben/Munoz or Bisping/Mayhem going 25 but I am not feeling this 5 round non title fight thing no matter how good Shogun/Hendo was.

You don't wanna see a demolished fighter get up after being TKO'ed and sprinting to the dressing room because of multiple head injuries again????

61tiozn_medium.gif

brentech

Every main event is 5 rounds.
Since when? Possible that has changed in my time where I lost some interest in the fighters, but I have not known this to be true even 3 years ago. Only known championship fights to be 5 rounds. Must be a recen change?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Since when? Possible that has changed in my time where I lost some interest in the fighters, but I have not known this to be true even 3 years ago. Only known championship fights to be 5 rounds. Must be a recen change?
Since UFC 138.

Top Bottom