• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

did I just hear Mauro say that Ruthless Robbie is the only thing standing between his joe opponent and a title shot

Chamber

love on your sleeve
i was out and about and flipped on the game at the start of the 3rd and seen they were down 20+.

boozer's game would translate pretty well to the WNBA.

When will the day come that people realize Noah has been our worst starter for a decent bit now?

yacobod

Banned
how empty is the arena for the strikeforce card?

it looked pretty dead behind mauro and frank, but i can't tell if thats just bad lighting or is it really that depressing.

yacobod

Banned
When will the day come that people realize Noah has been our worst starter for a decent bit now?

they need to try to flip noah, boozer, and charlotte's number 1 for howard. chicago is the best destination for howard if he actually gives a shit about winning titles.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
they need to try to flip noah, boozer, and charlotte's number 1 for howard. chicago is the best destination for howard if he actually gives a shit about winning titles.

I'm starting to believe the idea that Howard doesn't know what the fuck he wants (other than more tv time).

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Man I wanted us to draft Jimmy Graham sooo badly, of course we took a project fat lineman instead. I hate being a Dolphins fan. I just got over missing out on Drew Brees and now I have to watch a star Cane we could've had tear shit up.

dream

mysterysfgirl.png

who is that? She's cute. I like pixieish girls.

There's no way anyone in their right mind could give that last round to Stinson. He was being pummeled uncontested for 4 out of 5 minutes.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
If you put a pair of miniature glasses on a circumcized penis, would be there be any difference between it and Mauro Ranallo?

Top Bottom