• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Heel

Strikeforce undercard starts soon.

My pick 'em upsets: Trevor Smith, James Terry, Adlan Amagov
Boosts: Rockhold, King Mo, Woodley (might regret this one), Saffiedine

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Stick around for ProElite 3: Back to the Island, brah.

itxEokB3BS7ye.gif

dream

He's getting smothered by a man with pink hair. Chris The Kiss is losing a fist fight to a man with pink hair.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Just read King Mo was coerced to re-sign with Strikefarce. What the fuck, so El Niño won't be able to cross over either, no one will. So 2 years of King Mo's career are going to be thrown away fighting the likes of Lorenz Larkin and rematches instead of having a chance to climb the UFC ladder. Likewise El Niño will be stuck fighting god knows who instead of the best at 155. Fuck Dana and Showtime for keeping this shitty-ass promotion around.

dream

Showtime just aired a commercial for the fight with the most amazing superlatives I've ever heard for Luke Rockhold.

Heroic.

Relentless.

A neverending Cinderella story.

Ferocious.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I have Rockhold, Mo, Woodley and Saffiedine boosted. Seems pretty safe but this is Bad MMA™.

I just hope T-Wood's family provides us with more gif material tonight.

yacobod

Banned
i'm debating on skipping the strike force event today. the saints lions game is pretty good so far. i'm kind of burned out on bad mma.

Top Bottom