• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Expect the same things we get from the UFC?

UB1eV.gif

6I571.png

dream

Wow, Dana literally looked disgusted at being there being interviewed by Mauro. Did you catch the looks he gave him at the end of the interview?

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I sincerely hope Strikeforce sticks around for at least as long as the WEC did to keep providing another option for fighters. Some might say MMA is becoming oversaturated, but with the rise of Jon Jones, I'm ready for the next onslaught of MMA prospects to keep evolving the sport and the only way for that to happen is for there to be more promotions than the UFC to keep fighters active and for there to be enough pay to lure those prospects into the sport rather than having them run to the NFL, NBA or MLB instead.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
So the next Strikeforce card will be:

Barnetto vs Cormier
Misaki vs Daley
KJ Noons vs Thomson
Tate vs Housey

That's actually a really nice card. Too bad it's two months from now.

Heel

I'm pretty sure the announcers are under contract with Showtime, so Dana is powerless against this horrible announce crew.

The key in the cage for Jardine was to make it a brawl. He's been knocked out four times since 2007.

Rockhold's key was to go for the takedown...

Top Bottom