• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

it only took like 7 seconds for Mike Easton to make me hate him.
How can anyone hate this?

4.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
is this Anik on play by play? He's pretty terrible. They should have brought in the WEC team.

Strangely they have the WEC commentator guy doing the UFC news show and Anik doing PBP. Would have made more sense to keep the PBP guy on PBP and anchor as an anchor.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
good close fight. volume vs power. only clear round was 2 for easton in my book, but i'm sure he'll get it for "octagon control"

Takes a few fights to update.
It's in red, not like the ones that haven't happened yet, which are in gray.

Even though I'm winning the pickem, you're kind of screwed if you miss a show. I think the correct winner percentage would be a better determination of the winner.
Ya, I realize it will take a long ass time to catch up after my terrible Strikeforce picks, and missing most of the picks when Sherdog was down last time. But I figure it's still early in the year.

ShaneB

it will fix itself

Even though I'm winning the pickem, you're kind of screwed if you miss a show. I think the correct winner percentage would be a better determination of the winner.

Yup, I'm so far behind :(

I would be if I picked for all events too though... :(

Yeah, just wait a while. It sorts itself out.
I don't like seeing red checks. :(

Sort out dammit! I wanna see that green boost!

Edit: oh there we go. Ok, I'm calm now.

Edit2: Now Easton's in red :( Ok, I need to go to the gym after this long hard day of watching the UFC through the eyes of MMAGaf.

Top Bottom