• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Heel

The age old UFC adage holds true: If the card sucks on paper it will be awesome in reality. Thank you to all of the Bad MMA warriors for making this possible.

TheNatural

My Member!
The age old UFC adage holds true: If the card sucks on paper it will be awesome in reality. Thank you to all of the Bad MMA warriors for making this possible.

Blanketman held up as the only decision on the prelims. Almost all finishes, per norm. Now all the main card fights will be decisions in response.

Centurion

Banned
Barry vs Morecraft is probably the best fight on the card. I'm surprised they used it to headline the prelims... Maybe to force people to watch the prelims on FuelTV, smart move if that's the case.

edit: nm, it's on the main card!

841564-573823_11976_front_large.jpg

VS.

6a00d8341c728e53ef0120a6496ade970b-320wi

UP NEXT ON THE NFL ON UFC!

TheNatural

My Member!
Rules of the octagon brought to you by UFC Undisputed 3

Preorder now!

No, really, we need money bad, preorder it!

FUCKING BUY THE GAME PLEASE WE'RE GOING TO GO OUT OF FUCKING BUSINESS IF YOU DON'T.

From THQ.

Rules of the octagon brought to you by UFC Undisputed 3

Preorder now!

No, really, we need money bad, preorder it!

FUCKING BUY THE GAME PLEASE WE'RE GOING TO GO OUT OF FUCKING BUSINESS IF YOU DON'T.

From THQ.

Both WWE 12 and Saints Row 3 sold well. I don't think UFC 3 is going to save them :p

TheNatural

My Member!
Both WWE 12 and Saints Row 3 sold well. I don't think UFC 3 is going to save them :p

I had the first game and it had the worst menu system I've ever seen. Career mode isn't too much fun having 10 minutes of menus/lame ass spamming training mode per 1 minute of actual fighting. The second game apparently didn't fix the issue either. I doubt this one does as well. Plus the second game sold like shit compared to the first, I have my doubts about this one as well.

Top Bottom