• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
well the case is legit, but it would cost $2 to get it
5zJUo.png

ScOULaris

Fresh off a week-long ban, and I've got a quick question.

Will the FOX broadcast this Saturday be from 8:00-10:00? If so, does anyone know which fights will be shown on FOX as opposed to Fuel TV? UFC.com isn't separating them into main card/undercard fights for this one.

Edit: Well, shit. Disregard the question. UFC.com must have recently updated the fight listing with separate FOX and Fuel TV labels.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
10th Planet Jiujitsu terminology is the dumbest thing I've heard in some time.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Mission control, lockdown, helicopter pass.

Ugh.

Fucking Joe Rogan.

ChiTownBuffalo

Don't they also have something called a chilli dog? I remember Royce said something about it when Eraldo Coil got his blue belt.

He made fun of the name

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/01/27/twitter-mailbag-talking-ufc-on-fox-2-hackers-testosterone-an/

@Jtbrinkman if rashad wins, will Jon jones come in the cage to ruin his moment?

Yes, and hopefully he'll bring his meddlesome manager, Malki Kawa, who will throw salt in Evans' eyes, blinding him so that Jones and the rest of the Jackson's MMA crew can stomp him while Joe Rogan looks on in horror, muttering about what a sickening display this is. Just then, Dan Henderson's music will come blaring over the speakers as he sprints down to the Octagon just in time to have a bewildered Jones slip from his grasp and back into the depths of the locker room. Then it will be just Henderson and Evans, alone in the cage, staring at one another and sizing up this new unlikely alliance.

A guy can dream, right?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Hey, we got close enough during the Cesar Gracie Kliq vs Mayhem brawl. Imagine if Hendo hadn't left the cage when it went down.

"BAW GAWD HE HIT THEM WITH THE H-BOMB!"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hey, we got close enough during the Cesar Gracie Kliq vs Mayhem brawl. Imagine if Hendo hadn't left the cage when it went down.

"BAW GAWD HE HIT THEM WITH THE H-BOMB!"
Jim Ross then rips off his WWE shirt to reveal an Affliction Shirt underneath. Begins announcing immediately.

5mu79.jpg

Heel

Anyone else gonna watch bad ok mma from Canada tonight? You can see Wilson Gouevia's decline into mma obscurity.

Always! I guess McKee missed weight for the first time in his career, so MFC announced they're stripping him of his title and cutting him...before he even fights. Classy.

Whats the name of it? And on what channel?

MFC 32: Bitter Rivals
Starts at 7:00 PM PT / 10:00 PM ET on HDNet

If you guys are still interested I'll try to start doing the MMA schedule again now that things are picking back up.

TheNatural

My Member!
Always! I guess McKee missed weight for the first time in his career so MFC announced they're stripping him of his title and cutting him...before he even fights. Classy.

MFC 32: Bitter Rivals
Starts at 7:00 PM PT / 10:00 PM ET on HDNet

If you guys are still interested I'll try to start doing the MMA schedule again now that things are picking back up.

Meh, I think I'll watch Friday Night Fights instead of lamping HDNet.

bone_and_sinew

I'll tune in after Knicks-Heat ends. LOL @ McKee to be cut regardless if he wins or loses. Maybe now that he has nothing to lose he'll fight for once instead of LnPing...nah.

Gouveia is on a 3 fight skid, I can see him losing this one and his career basically ending.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

I've been meaning to mention how disappointed I am that you aren't keeping up with your responsibilities to MMA-GAF.

TheNatural

My Member!
Too bad no one in here is down for some boxing. :(

This Kim guy on FNF looks like he would make a good transition to MMA - he has no boxing stance whatsoever and loves to bang. Fun stuff.

bone_and_sinew

Even though it wasn't a girl fan, like Overeem usually kicks/punches/chokes out, we'll still count it due to that dude's girly frame.

edit: second comment,

"at least that kid took it better than brock did lol"

Denzel-Boom.gif

Heel

I've been meaning to mention how disappointed I am that you aren't keeping up with your responsibilities to MMA-GAF.

I will if you promise to endure ProElite 4. :)

Too bad no one in here is down for some boxing. :(

This Kim guy on FNF looks like he would make a good transition to MMA - he has no boxing stance whatsoever and loves to bang. Fun stuff.

Watching. Kim throws with bad intentions...sent the guy's head over the ropes, haha!

bone_and_sinew

*goes to bloodyelbow to check the results of tonight's Bad MMA*

At the bottom of the article before the jump:

"NOTE: DO NOT TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER PROELITE THREAD. I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT KINDA THING AGAIN."

God bless Bad MMA.

This is beyond bad-MMA, this is fucking awful.

"Tell me how you beat this guy"
"I rubbed by body against his for 15 minutes until everyone went to sleep."

Heel

Schiavello has now shit on Fedor and Chael. He's dead to me.

MFC is not Bad MMA and I will not allow it to tarnish its good name.

Top Bottom