• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

Brock Lesnar has arrived in Miami and arrived with security and a large group of people shielding him from everyone.

This is the going story, but not confirmed, that Lesnar has signed a one year deal and will work a more than Undertaker and less than Goldberg type of schedule.

!!

Heel

Surely we can discuss my good friend yacobod's avatar terms now that Brock is back and fighting again.

ibyurJmEu8ctEq.gif

dream, I now have the iBomber Pacific. You shoud go full casual and get Ticket to Ride or Carcassonne.

Heel

I just don't understand board games. Astrolad tried to teach me Carcassone once and I just didn't get it.

AstroLad is going to teach me. The single player is pretty mesmerizing just building shit, even though I'm getting my ass beat.

Heel

"I've seen ring girls who looked like they got hit with a bag of pennies on the back of their thighs" - Don Frye

So where do we go to order WMMA if we were to do so and how much is it

Alternatively, will the Jungle Fight event be viewable through the espn app on the 360?

Centurion

Banned
they're so fucking stupid for trying to sell that WMMA card for $40. No ones gonna pay $40 to see mccorkle and karo... Shoulda just liscensed it out to HDNet. They'd be lucky to have 5,000+ buyers, there's no way they're making money off this card.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
they're so fucking stupid for trying to sell that WMMA card for $40. No ones gonna pay $40 to see mccorkle and karo... Shoulda just liscensed it out to HDNet. They'd be lucky to have 5,000+ buyers, there's no way they're making money off this card.

ONE FC originally had their show last night as a PPV then switched to free YouTube streaming. I doubt their numbers for Sapp vs. Gracie were that large, never mind their headliner last night (who I can't remember at all.)

IIRC ONE FC's only cost $20. $40 is ridiculously high for anything MMA not called UFC.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
You guys just missed Pete Spratt knocking someone the fuck out with a spinning back fist as the bell rang!

He had his hands down too!

Dwayne

Really enjoyed the One FC card. Have to disagree with the commentary though, they suggested Imanari slipped, to me it looked like a classic Imanari act to pull the opponent in..

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Here is it guys. The much anticipated rematch from UFC 35. A rematch 10 YEARS IN THE MAKING.

37 year old Dave Menne vs 45 year old Murilo Bustamante in a professional sanctioned fight in 2012, headling a professional sanctioned fight card no less.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
indeed. If Brock has returned to sports entertainment, I will be free.

Think again homie. You're stuck forever!

yacobud, let's not argue in circles...how about we have a little friendly wager?

If Overeem wins, you use an avatar of my choosing until Brock fights in MMA again.

If Brock wins, I'll use an avatar of your choosing until Overeem fights in MMA again.

Do we have a deal? :)

yacobod

Banned
Think again homie. You're stuck forever!

Sorry brah. Perhaps if you haven't abandoned the mma community, you would know that our arrangement is over. I'm free to choose a new avatar at any time. I will probably keep this for the duration of OT2, and then move on to greener pastures.

Maybe I'll find a fat ass emo singer of a shitty american rock band to represent myself on an online forum.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Sorry brah. Perhaps if you haven't abandoned the mma community, you would know that our arrangement is over. I'm free to choose a new avatar at any time. I will probably keep this for the duration of OT2, and then move on to greener pastures.

Maybe I'll find a fat ass emo singer of a shitty american rock band to represent myself on an online forum.

I'm not sure what's worse, Heel letting you weasel out of that bet or you calling TMV emo. This continues to be a bad day for me.

Heel

I'm not sure what's worse, Heel letting you weasel out of that bet or you calling TMV emo. This continues to be a bad day for me.

Think this is April Fools? Think again, brother. yaco can use any damn avatar he wants, brother, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, dude.

ibgdreKZjc5yRR.jpg

yacobod

Banned

tumblr_ljb2vwBl461qaooc8o1_500.jpg

Don't worry brah, here's a pic of an Amazon Forrest Combat (AFC) ring girl. No Arriany/Brittney pancake ass here lol.

Top Bottom