• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
So I learned tonight that the undertaker is the most feared striker in the WWE and that the submissions that these pro wrestlers do look way too easy to roll out of.

I'll cross my arms on your head and make you tap!

Good though since if kids do try them they wont strangle their siblings to death.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So I learned tonight that the undertaker is the most feared striker in the WWE and that the submissions that these pro wrestlers do look way too easy to roll out of.
Undertaker's gimmick is that he is an MMA fighter who likes gothic imagery and can control the lighting.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

700067076_c3f540a4-46de-4f4e-9c1c-391caa30bc3b-community.jpg

Welcome to shitty Community...

Guru-Guru

Banned
The fight on episode 2 of Ultimate Fighter Brazil was kind of lame. 10 minutes of not much happening--especially from the guy who ended up losing. Sure, he got hit twice in the nuts in the second round (which prob slowed him down), but he hardly did anything before that. Just paced around the octagon the whole time doing nothing..

Overall though, I think some of the fighters on UFC Brazil look pretty talented--much better then Ultimate Fighter 15 so far. Hopefully next weeks match-up is more interesting.

comedian

2nd episode of TUF Brasil will be a surprise for all those expecting this version of the TUF to differ greatly from the USA version.
We had a tepid fight between 2 average fighters. I was annoyed and confused by the bold guys strategy: he didn't want to grapple with him, he didn't want to get in close and brawl, he didn't want to fight technically, he just ran around the cage and stayed away from anything that looked light an actual fight.

Heel

So, I watched Wrasslemania. These guys should really work on their gogoplata defense. At least HHH tried to powerbomb out of a sub like he was Rampage.

The lack of a Brock run in really capped off a shitty night. I don't think I'll revisit next year unless they drag out Stone Cold.

The highlight had to be the Hall of Fame induction of the Four Horsemen.

Great seeing Flair on WWE tv again with the Horsemen. It's where the guy belongs. Who's hyped for Brock tonight on Raw? Hope noone punches or kicks him in the midsection.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Got my fill of 3 hours of wrasslin last night. That was a pretty shitty Hell in a Cell match, seeing as they didn't even use the cage at all. Rock is still completely jacked. Where was the Brocktober run in?

Undertaker's gimmick is that he is an MMA fighter who likes gothic imagery and can control the lighting.

loooool "control the lighting"? really? I'd rather have him will chocolate syrup to run down peoples' faces.

also, WHAT THE HELL, WE'RE OUT IN THE COLD WITH PONY-GAF

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After putting James Thompson over, it's only fair that he gets a win over someone in return.
Pudzian gasses out before Sappu has a chance to tap to something, calling it now.

Also, lol @ Sappu being able to put anyone over these days. He helped put Minowaman over but before that the last guy he successfully put over was Big Nog or maybe Cro Cop.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
He's gonna have that reminder of the ass whoopin he got from the real Mexicutioner the rest of his life.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

So he's legit back?

Brock's Back.

Bit of a waste not to have him at Wrasslemania.

Edit:

John Cena in-ring

Cena said that he wouldn't make excuses for everything he said on the road to WrestleMania. Cena said that WrestleMania 28 won't be his final chance for a career highlight. Cena said that he didn't want to call out Rock, because calling out means fighting and "we did it last night." He said he wants to invite Rock down to the ring and tell him he is the greatest WWE Superstar of all time. As Cena waited for Rock to return to the ring, the music of Brock Lesnar hit in the arena.

As Lesnar played to the fans on the stage, Cena looked like he was in awe in the ring. Lesnar never took his eyes off Cena during his walk to the ring. Once in the ring, Lesnar reached his hand out to shake Cena's and as Cena reached, Lesnar picked him up and delivered the F5 to end the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9lCbNdWpNY

Dana not gonna like it.

Looks like he needs to juice again.

I admit, I marked out for Chestnar.

My DVR stopped almost at the end of Cena's shitty speech. I sat through all of Raw (and last night's Wrestlemania) and didn't get the payoff. I finally watched the Brock part now. My god, I thought Jon Jones was a phony, John Cena is twice the phony @jonnybones is. At least Jones doesn't have a line of apparel with myriad idiotic catch phrases.

Anyways, that's it for me and fake fighting, at least until Brock faces Cena which will probably be in a fucking year. And I'll inevitably be pissed when the WWE uses Brock to put Cena over just like how the UFC used him to put the Reem over.

Also Scooter: epic Fedor trolling in that thar Lesnar thread. Kudos.

Top Bottom