• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Hi guys, I've been offline for 8 days. Any fights worth watching? Actually since my home computer was down before I left, I think I missed about 2 weeks of Bad MMA.

Heel

tumblr_ljb2vwBl461qaooc8o1_500.jpg

Don't worry brah, here's a pic of an Amazon Forrest Combat (AFC) ring girl. No Arriany/Brittney pancake ass here lol.

It's about time dream sees what a juicy ass really is.

I don't even know you anymore.

Hahaha :(

Heel

Hi guys, I've been offline for 8 days. Any fights worth watching? Actually since my home computer was down before I left, I think I missed about 2 weeks of Bad MMA.

Welcome back. Golden Glory World Series kickboxing, AFC, last 3 fights of RFA, WMMA (dunno about the main card, but undercard was amazing), TUF Brazil debut were all worth watching.

So guys, I think I'm gonna watch the fake fighting thing tonight and be a mark for just this night. I'll come back to my senses by tomorrow.

Just hope Cena gets humiliated, that guy is corny as shit.

dream

Can we talk about the John Cena vs Dwayne Johnson card in here? I'd rather not mingle with the...other people.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Ah I wanna watch, gotta go to gym in an hour or so though. Will watch if its still on when I get home.

oYw8M.jpg

Squatting pics?

Austin Taylor. Face like a smashed crab but meh.

dream

it's time

we are literally seconds away from the long awaited Dwayne Johnson vs John Cena fight. Where my friends at?

So I learned tonight that the undertaker is the most feared striker in the WWE and that the submissions that these pro wrestlers do look way too easy to roll out of.

Top Bottom