• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

FUCK JONES HAS LESS PERSONALITY THAN ANYONE!

Where is the shit talking after some dude just said I am knocking you out. GSP and Anderson would both laugh at whomever said that.

dream

there's like no confidence or conviction coming from Bones Jones. It's like he suddenly realized it's about to get gangsta and he's looking for someone to snitch to.

Don't know why, but I'm getting the feeling that Rampage is gonna knock Bones out.

I also have a feeling that Bones doesn't have much of a chin (long neck, little head), but that's obviously unproven.

Heel

Hahaha...I'm a fan of Bones in the ring but he just got 1st round KO'd by Rampage on the mic. That was embarrassing.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Jones might win and should be favored to do so but like Capt said, Rampage is in his head. So is Rashad. I really think one of those two is going to get him.

Heel

VGa2c.jpg

This was their first staredown. Never forget.

dream

As you, my MMA friends, know I've been picking QRJ since the fight was announced and after seeing that interview, I feel really really good about it.

sien916 said:
VGa2c.jpg

This was their first staredown. Never forget.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

I love Rampage. Guy is a troll.

Edit: Did you guys notice that Rampage laughed when Jones mentioned video games? I beat he figured out who is ratting him out.

Heel

If you could win by talking it's safe to say Rampage would never lose. Too bad once the cage door gets locked Rampage is getting slept.

dream

We know QRJ can fight though. Bones Jones has enough bitch in him to make me think he'll curl up and verbally tap the first time he gets hit in his million dollar mainstream face.

dream said:
We know QRJ can fight though. Bones Jones has enough bitch in him to make me think he'll curl up and verbally tap the first time he gets hit in his million dollar mainstream face.

Bones isn't a bitch, he's just a cornball. I don't see that kind of easy quit in him. He's like the black Tim Tebow.

dream

Ninja please. Everything about Bones Jones indicates that he's a frontrunner who's too concerned with his image to survive when the fight gets ugly.

Top Bottom