• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
She needs to work on her striking. Kaufmann is a monster standing. Rousey is a monster on the ground. So she needs to become a little more well rounded to prepare for next opponent.

But I have to give it to her. She was patient, calm despite the kicks. Awesome poetic justice that she won with an armbar given her last loss.
Wait til' you see the main event with Tate and Kedzie.

laughing hard right now

Chamber

love on your sleeve
She needs to work on her striking. Kaufmann is a monster standing. Rousey is a monster on the ground. So she needs to become a little more well rounded to prepare for next opponent.

But I have to give it to her. She was patient, calm despite the kicks. Awesome poetic justice that she won with an armbar given her last loss.

ieqM2o.jpg

What's goin on with the fights? What did I miss? It's hard to keep up with you guys when im out and about in NYC. Did Tate win?

Yes. Cupcake won with an armbar. She got hit with a nice kick in the third and recovered.

We're on the first fight of the main card. Cook vs. Saint Preux. First round was back and forth, at one point Cook was close to getting TKO'd. But he recovered.

We're in the second round and both fighters have slowwwwed down.

Woah. They would have to make that match a PPV one.

And...OMG...I can only imagine what would happen in that match. Cyborg destroyed Carano. And she could bang with men. But having to go down to 135 could gas Cyborg.

You ever heard the saying "A black belt in Judo is a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu"

Yeah. And I've heard the phrase "Don't be silly" too.

Maybe you should look that one up.

They don't just hand out Bronze medals at the Olympics in sports like judo. Or World Cup gold medals in the senior division. Or seven years of experience taking podium after podium on the world stage.

You think Rani Yahya is a better BJJ trainer than Cesar Gracie? Because that's who Cyborg's been hanging with since she moved to the USA.

Heel

That "Heel has left nerd chat" message the second the fight ended was the saltiest thing I saw all night! :b

Comedy is all about timing friend. :)

Are you trying hard to match polyh3dron in the amount of times you were wrong?

I was making questionable picks in title fights before it was cool. Thank Fedor I was wrong yet again, Kaufman winning the strap would legit kill WMMA.

Yeah. And I've heard the phrase "Don't be silly" too.

Maybe you should look that one up.

They don't just hand out Bronze medals at the Olympics in sports like judo. Or World Cup gold medals in the senior division. Or seven years of experience taking podium after podium on the world stage.

You think Rani Yahya is a better BJJ trainer than Cesar Gracie? Because that's who Cyborg's been hanging with since she moved to the USA.

At the age of 27...

ADCC World Submission Wrestling Championships
ADCC 2007 –65 kg: 1st Place
ADCC 2005 –65 kg: 2nd Place
ADCC 2003 –65 kg: Quarter finals.
Record of opponents:
Won: Teemu Launis (pts), Mario Delgado (pts), Wagney Fabiano (pts), Marcio Feitosa Souza (pts), Darell Moodley (sub), Bruno 'Chavez' Frazzato (Rear Naked Choke), Baret Yoshida (pts), Leo 'Leozinho' Vieira (Rear Naked Choke), Kohei Yasumi (sub), Jeff Glover (pts)
Lost: Leonardo Viera (pts), Leonardo Viera (pts), Rubins Charles (sub)
CBJJ World Championships
2003 Brown Belt Pena: 1st Place
2002 Purple Belt Pluma: 1st Place
1999 Pan-Ams + World

Now let's see Cesar's record? How yeah he never competed. Well there was the one time he got his ass kicked.

yacobod

Banned
I just returned home from the USSR, but it warms my heart to see that the 2012 fighter of the year has another arm for her trophy case.

hot rod honda is legit.

Top Bottom