• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Are you going? And unfortunately Southwest doesn't fly out of MDT.
Fuck no I just got burned big time on 151, that's the last time I'm flying out to a UFC event for quite a while. I'm boycotting 152 as well, it's getting absolutely no financial support from me and will be the first UFC card in years that hasn't had it.

Condiut's wife:

method%3Dget%26s%3Dseager-condit.jpg

dat face=
scusthov.gif

but dem thighs=
whew.png

charsace

Vitor is a deadly opponent for Jones if he tries to stand with Vitor. And people thought Vitor was bull shitting when he offered to fight Fedor when Barnett pissed hot. Vitor is a warrior.

Vitor is a deadly opponent for Jones if he tries to stand with Vitor. And people thought Vitor was bull shitting when he offered to fight Fedor when Barnett pissed hot. Vitor is a warrior.

Jones is just going to smother that fool and not let him go off. Don't give him any room to use his hand speed as an advantage. I doubt you'll see him stand and trade with Vitor. It'll probably be similar to the Rampage fight.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Are they actually going to call it UFC 152? I thought it was renamed to 151, which would make sense.

lol, ryuto-gaf

Vitor is going to crumble 5 minutes into the fight like he always does. Only thing that might save him from getting finished is a patented Greg Jackson gameplan.

charsace

Are they actually going to call it UFC 152? I thought it was renamed to 151, which would make sense.

lol, ryuto-gaf

Vitor is going to crumble 5 minutes into the fight like he always does. Only thing that might save him from getting finished is a patented Greg Jackson gameplan.

Crumble? When was the last time this happened? The last 3-4 years he's dealt with his sister's death better. He got hit with a good kick from Anderson. And even in that instance he didn't fold.

Jones is just going to smother that fool and not let him go off. Don't give him any room to use his hand speed as an advantage. I doubt you'll see him stand and trade with Vitor. It'll probably be similar to the Rampage fight.

This is what I'm scared of. Vitor gets way too relaxed when grappling.

Crumble? When was the last time this happened? The last 3-4 years he's dealt with his sister's death better. He got hit with a good kick from Anderson. And even in that instance he didn't fold.

This is what I'm scared of. Vitor gets way too relaxed when grappling.

afraid of? You are going in with the expectation that Vitor is not going to get destroyed? Really?

I've always been a Vitor fan. He always has a chance to win if a guy is going to stand in the pocket with him.

Why would Bones do that? He's going to use his elusiveness and agility to close the distance on Vitor, smother him, GnP dat ass, maybe even get a sub like against Rampage. You think Greg Jackson wanted a month of prep time so that he could tell Jones to just rush in and box this dude? Vitor is going to get embarrassed. I like Vitor too but he's an idiot for not just sticking to MW. He had a much better chance of working his way up and either waiting Canderson's retirement out, or getting a rematch.

dream

Vitor does have a chance just because he's less of a bitch than Bones Jones is. One punch to the face and Bones Jones will start thinking about Nike and white women. I could see him potentially tapping to strikes.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
When Victor knocks out Bones cold what will your response be friend?
I will go the usual route of how a fighter was never all they were cracked up to be. That it was only a matter of time before someone closed the distance and made Jones do the macarena.

Then I will change my avatar to a picture of Vitor's wife and hype up a Silva/Vitor rematch.

joA3t.jpg

FACE

Banned
There's a one in a million chance of this happening, but wouldn't it be great if Victor Gracie caught Bones Jones in a flurry like he caught Wandy all those years ago?

There's a one in a million chance of this happening, but wouldn't it be great if Victor Gracie caught Bones Jones in a flurry like he caught Wandy all those years ago?
If the MMA Gods are just and they in fact exist, this is exactly what will happen.

Victor Gracie is Jonnybones' reckoning.

Pimpwerx

Didn't Jones take some shots from Machida, and wasn't he unfazed? Are we gonna pretend Machida doesn't have decent power?

Jones is gonna grab Vitor, slam him to the ground, and then feed him a consistent diet of elbows until he taps or the ref steps in. PEACE.

FACE

Banned
Didn't Jones take some shots from Machida, and wasn't he unfazed? Are we gonna pretend Machida doesn't have decent power?

Jones is gonna grab Vitor, slam him to the ground, and then feed him a consistent diet of elbows until he taps or the ref steps in. PEACE.

I think we can all acknowledge that the chance of Vitor catching Bones Jones in a vicious flurry of punches is infinitesimal. All we're saying is that it would be great if it happened.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I think we can all acknowledge that the chance of Vitor catching Bones Jones in a vicious flurry of punches is infinitesimal. All we're saying is that it would be great if it happened.

Victor Gracie will shoryuken Bones into the realm of the ghosts of mandalay bay. WAR.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
You just described every women in the world.

Except Mrs Dos Santos, she always looks homely...

Of course, I am only relaying the pictures -- not trying to diminish her at all. Some people like the homely look without the makeup and glamor.

Top Bottom