• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Let me bang, Heel. Just let me bang.

I like how that was basically the BAD-MMA version of the "It's not your fault" scene from Good Will Hunting.

tumblr_m2w4czk0VR1r2v8lho1_250.gif

Robin Wililams with dat BJJ

Lol, the news just said that other countries are paying a lot of attention to the US election because they are looking for inspiration for change in their own countries.

My impression is it is more like why Boetsch still watches TUF.

Alright US MMA-GAF, hope you're all going to turn out to the polls today and help make our downfall into a 3rd world oligarchy just a little bit slower.

Jeez, the Democratic nominee for my state senate is opposed to gay marriage. The Republican is too of course.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I've heard its as bad as everyone says it is =/
It's like Detroit, but people are still living there.

Alright US MMA-GAF, hope you're all going to turn out to the polls today and help make our downfall into a 3rd world oligarchy just a little bit slower.
I early voted last Friday.

Jeez, the Democratic nominee for my state senate is opposed to gay marriage. The Republican is too of course.
Appealing to the Filipino vote?

Chatting with a middle aged lady elections volunteer while waiting in line, we noted the unusual absence of campaigners on the highway. I said maybe they blew their load early.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
We didn't see anything except for the local yokels. Generally, Texas isn't a battleground state. There was a lot of activity during the primary for Senate and subsequent runoff, but very little afterwords. I suspect the Dems figured out they should spend money elsewhere as the Tea Party already bought the spot for Ted Cruz... no point in fighting further. It's a shame... that fucker's smug little grin is going to be difficult to tolerate for six years.

lol - Kevin Randalman asking Dana White for a fight in the UFC to settle a score with Matt Riddle. What a weird call out. I haven't seen him in forever. I wonder if Randalman can even get near 170. The last I saw him he was still pretty monstrous. I'd be down for that booking though.

But he's willing to fight GSP if Zuffa will give him StrikeForce, since its a smaller and weaker organization.

Hey-o!!!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
lol - Kevin Randalman asking Dana White for a fight in the UFC to settle a score with Matt Riddle. What a weird call out. I haven't seen him in forever. I wonder if Randalman can even get near 170. The last I saw him he was still pretty monstrous. I'd be down for that booking though.

Hey-o!!!

Riddle?? wtf.. whats the story behind this?

Riddle?? wtf.. whats the story behind this?

Riddle apparently disrespected Randalman's wife but its not known what exactly went down or what was said.

Randalman quote: "Listen, bitch. I'm down at 185 (pounds) now. Tell your bosses to get me on your shit. You fuck. You ain't shit. Talking shit. I ain't no fucking little pussy. Grrrrrr! I hate hearing that pussy's name. He's a punk, he's a punk. He ain't shit, he ain't never done nothing. He's never done anything and he is talking junk? Come on, come on. I'll make 85 in the morning. I weigh 210, my natural weight. I was the UFC heavyweight champion at 199. I don't give a fuck. I fought anybody anywhere, I don't need a ring to fight anybody. Dana White, you got this dude in your fuckin' stable. I can make 185, let me beat this little pussy's ass."

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Riddle apparently disrespected Randalman's wife but its not known what exactly went down or what was said.

Randalman quote: "Listen, bitch. I'm down at 185 (pounds) now. Tell your bosses to get me on your shit. You fuck. You ain't shit. Talking shit. I ain't no fucking little pussy. Grrrrrr! I hate hearing that pussy's name. He's a punk, he's a punk. He ain't shit, he ain't never done nothing. He's never done anything and he is talking junk? Come on, come on. I'll make 85 in the morning. I weigh 210, my natural weight. I was the UFC heavyweight champion at 199. I don't give a fuck. I fought anybody anywhere, I don't need a ring to fight anybody. Dana White, you got this dude in your fuckin' stable. I can make 185, let me beat this little pussy's ass."

Lmao..randleman. Great genetics..boosted at least 300 percent by roids..had zero actual fighting skills. How the fuck you dont know how to defend a knee bar?

So it turns out that the Presidential campaign is going to be so one-sided that Dana White could have made it the main event of UFC 153.

Speaking of...did you guys hear that Bonnar pissed hot?

lol how am I just now seeing the thread on Sherdog about "Let me Bang!"?

Those two fucking kissed, lets just call it what it was.
Their lips dont have to touch, that shit was still more passionate than a goddamn Mandy Moore film.

lol

This may be the most memorable thing I've seen on TUF and theres been many memorable moments such as BJ dragging fat guy gabe into the sauna, junie throwing glass at a fighter, the street fight outside the house, and the limo incident.

lmao I forgot about that.

Top Bottom