• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Dude if you had those tests done here you'd be paying at least 2 grand. 22 bucks is a good deal.

In Scotland I wouldn't pay anything: even for prescription medicine.

But don't take my cheap Scotsman shtick seriously, I just like joking about paying for healthcare (considering that the act of paying for healthcare is a joke itself and all.)

TheChits

Friends, I can confirm that NG3: Apology Edition still sucks unholy amounts of ass. It makes DmC look like DMC.

I will buy it when it hits $20 just to say I've played all the ninja gaiden games. I don't know why I thought it could make ninja gaiden 3 playable :(

But back in on-topics-ville: Mike Kyle vs. Gegard Mousasi on the final Strikeforce. I wonder if Mousasi will sign with the UFC afterwards.
Yeah sure, and I bet they have Jorge Rivera vs. Alessio Sakara on the card too right, lol

Hell, why stop there, steal Eric Prindle and Thiago Santos from Bellator and have them set to fight too.

FACE

Banned
Why bother in Australia? A motorcycle gang will just take it over and destroy it. Or is Mad Max not very realistic?

Cheesy is the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla.

humongousevyvz.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I cooked some spicy noodles for dinner, but I made they waaaay too spicy. As in: "can't feel my face" spicy. As in: "Last night's stroke symptoms ain't got shit on this" spicy.

Ontopic: I heard that Jeff Monson decision'd some Korean can earlier. Monson's had a pretty prolific year since he jobbed to Fedor.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Made a steak sandwich for lunch today to cope with my hangover. Turned out pretty awesome.
More info in the IronGAF-thread.

P8xAgl.jpg

Nice! Stephens vs Yves Edwards added to UFC on Fox 5.

@Keen Ohh man I can't look at such things when I'm this hungry. My stomach actually rumbled looking at that picture.

EDIT: Rich Clementi retired? Hmm. He wasn't setting the world on fire but I thought he could be the king of a bad mma promotion.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Friends, gamestop is having a promotion, if you trade in your system you get 'double' the credit. I traded my 4g 360 and a few games and got a 250 gig so i dont have to constantly delete shit off the hdd. Now the only thing is i gotta replay dishonored to where i was before.

FACE

Banned
Use real units of measurements dummy!

I wish US was on the metric system so I could understand the rest of the world / sci-fi books

The metric system isn't hard to understand, and you now why that is? It's because it makes sense, unlike imperial units.

Friends, gamestop is having a promotion, if you trade in your system you get 'double' the credit. I traded my 4g 360 and a few games and got a 250 gig so i dont have to constantly delete shit off the hdd. Now the only thing is i gotta replay dishonored to where i was before.

Shit I wish I knew that earlier. I would've traded in my OG 60gb PS3 for that Infamous/Uncharted 250gb bundle for $199 yesterday.

Heel

Moooaar!

Sandwich nr 2, now with more cheese!

TtiHbl.jpg

Damn Keen! If I had to pick one thing to eat the rest of my life it would be sandwiches.

A grocery store out here makes flank steak sandwiches like that with a wood burning grill. I think I know where I'm getting lunch lol.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Do you still accept launch era 360's? lol

Boxing tonight, friends.

On HBO it's Robert Guererro vs. Andre Berto in what should be a slobberknocker of a No Employable Skills match, and on Showtime Ricky Hatton makes his long awaited comeback.

Both shows start at 7pm Best Coast Time.

Top Bottom