• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Boxing tonight, friends.

On HBO it's Robert Guererro vs. Andre Berto in what should be a slobberknocker of a No Employable Skills match, and on Showtime Ricky Hatton makes his long awaited comeback.

Both shows start at 7pm Best Coast Time.

OH snap. In there.

SteveWD40

Fat Hatton should have stayed retired. I grew up about 10 miles from him though so maybe I should feel bad for the pie eating midget, was good in his day I guess.

Heel

The rumor is Luke Rockhold is now the second champion pulled from the Strikeforce: Champions card, due to a wrist injury. Are they conspiring to make sure Strikeforce folds? lol

Heel

What you have to understand is, Keith Jardine is a fucking stud. This guy has never been submitted, and he always brings it. This is going to be a fucking war.

F94IN.jpg

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I think im going to replay a little bit of Dishonored. Good news is new xbox lets me play all the games i couldnt keep on my hdd. Bad news is i gotta re download all my xbl games and i have no save files for anything. Oh well.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The rumor is Luke Rockhold is now the second champion pulled from the Strikeforce: Champions card, due to a wrist injury. Are they conspiring to make sure Strikeforce folds? lol

They're conspiring to make sure they're in the picture for any potential big-money title unification fights.

I hope you're all ready for Silva vs. Rockhold in Brazil next summer. :/ That fight would make Okami vs. Buddy Roberts look competitive.

They're conspiring to make sure they're in the picture for any potential big-money title unification fights.

I hope you're all ready for Silva vs. Rockhold in Brazil next summer. :/ That fight would make Okami vs. Buddy Roberts look competitive.
Oh god, you just had to remind me of Buddy Roberts.

Dude, JDS and Mir are on the cover of it, that right there should tell you how shitty 2012 was.

Also, I hate the shifty Muzak they blare over the walkout audio.

I love that - watching old UFC Unleasheds and hearing generic heavy metal for the music. And it looks like even the graphics must be licensed or something because when I watch it on Root for example, they wont even have the same time counter they use on PPV or Fox. It looks like graphics from CNN in the early 90s.

Top Bottom