• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

SteveWD40

It does take my hype for this fight away completely. The only hope Sonnen had was to get right into Jones head and fuck with him, which, since Jones is so immature wouldn't be hard.

pics or bullshit

letmebangbro

ibslTpyrdQX7yc.jpg

She has the look of love in her eyes.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
nLM17.jpg

Chael, the one-dimensional wrestler that he is, going for the single leg.

look at the mic transmitter on Jones hip...was this taken in the UF house?

This wasn't posted trying to imply these guys actually were just hangin and someone snapped the shot at dinner was it?

TheNatural

My Member!
Well, considering it was Korea and all I was tempted to say "We got out of school a 3.15pm and I was thankful for that."

My thoughts exactly really.

That and considering how often reviewers need to bite the pillow when they're hunting for superlatives to justify scoring shit games 8/10 or 9/10, I figure that being allowed to unload their rage at this game is Activision's reach around.

Or maybe games have just progressed further than a feature set that would have been mediocre in 1999.

Don't know which people are more delusional and butthurt - Wii U owners about the shitty specs, or Vita owners about its irrelevant crappy game list.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Speaking of Wii U, Ninja Gaiden 3 runs like absolute ASS on this system. I would settle for the feel of 60fps over this.

Where is the cheapest place to buy Darksiders 2? After looking at videos I need that game in my life.

EDIT: Chamber, I don't think certain people are catching what you're doing in the DmC thread.

ShaneB

If you were a real man you could've had it for cheap on pc lots of times already, and you wouldn't have to deal with any insane black friday crowds. It was 16$ on Steam the past couple of days.

FACE

Banned
Finally home :)

Edit: There was this one dude that kept picking his nose during my mathematical analysis class. I should have slapped him.

TheNatural

My Member!
Speaking of Wii U, Ninja Gaiden 3 runs like absolute ASS on this system. I would settle for the feel of 60fps over this.

Told you not to get it dude. Plus this time next year the game is going to be $10 bargain bin, and the system probably bundled with an actual game, and something decent actually coming out.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I have NG3 on gamefly. Like hell Team Ninja Dog will ever have the feel of my $60 again.

The framerate has been smooth since the start of the first mission though. Not sure what was going on there.

Heel

EMCOM No Longer Majority Shareholder in K-1

EMCOM is no longer the majority shareholder in K-1. Yesterday, six million new shares, for six million Hong Kong dollars were issued to LEXI INVESTMENT LIMITED. Essentially, this mean's EMCOM's stake in K-1 is now 0.085%, compared to its previous 51% stake.

So what does this mean? Essentially, it looks like K-1 is trying to raise some capital due to losing a lot of money and have found a third party in LEXI INVESTMENT LIMITED to allocate shares to and get an investment from.

Also known as the Rick Roufus Effect. What a mess.

Dayyyyyyyyyymn poor Dennis Hallman - his house burned down before Thanksgiving. In happier news, Chuck Liddell might be in "Kick-Ass 2".

Where is the cheapest place to buy Darksiders 2? After looking at videos I need that game in my life.

Amazon. It's $29.99 at this very moment.

FACE

Banned
Dayyyyyyyyyymn poor Dennis Hallman - his house burned down before Thanksgiving. In happier news, Chuck Liddell might be in "Kick-Ass 2".

God hates him too.

His facebook post is all kinds of sad: “Sad Thanksgiving for me and my family. My house burned down early this AM,” Hallman wrote. “Thank God no one was hurt and I have that to be thankful for. Something like this makes my recent direction change all the harder…the one person that could make me feel okay about everything is no longer here. When God wants you to have a fresh start sometimes he really wants to make his point clear.”

Ugh.

Heel

God hates him too.

His facebook post is all kinds of sad: “Sad Thanksgiving for me and my family. My house burned down early this AM,” Hallman wrote. “Thank God no one was hurt and I have that to be thankful for. Something like this makes my recent direction change all the harder…the one person that could make me feel okay about everything is no longer here. When God wants you to have a fresh start sometimes he really wants to make his point clear.”

Ugh.

I overheard a wonderful argument this Thanksgiving between a pastor and his daughter. I guess Katrina and Sandy victims deserved their fate because their religious practices were "ungodly".

People being convinced they just got a "good deal" by spending $200 on a PlayStation Vita.

ibwPE2KjdX19km.gif
I'm playing Persona 4 on mine right now and it is fuckawesome. So yes, it is a good deal god dammit.

Especially if you already have Playstation Plus since you also get some other great free games like Gravity Rush and Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I don't do handheld gaming so the Vita is whatevs. I only bought two games for BF, 10 out 10 and ZOE HD LE. I considered buying a few more games but I thought "they're just going to sit there for months after I play them for about an hour and the excitement of newness wears off." My interest in gaming has been low lately, it needs a good kick in the ass.

TheNatural

My Member!
You guys have been trained well by the videogame manufacturers. It's like when gas is $4 a gallon and then it drops to $3.70 and everyone is like "OMG go get dat gas."

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I only spent $20 on video games this week. I picked up the Sly Cooper Collection and GT5. I have plenty of PS3 and PS2 games to play through.

Heel

Dunno how I forgot about the positive-minded Diego a few weeks back. That fight is fireworks for sure.

Friends i made awesome panko chicken. Thats all. Carry on.

Sounds damn good right now. Add parmesan and some garlic powder to the breading, my artisanal brotha.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Dunno how I forgot about the positive-minded Diego a few weeks back. That fight is fireworks for sure.

Sounds damn good right now. Add parmesan and some garlic powder to the breading, my artisanal brotha.

I add garlic, parmesean, chilli powder, vegeta and salt and pepper. I dust it in a little bit of flour then put it in a eggwash with butter before breading it. I had also made some mashed taters. It was so good that i dont mind having to wash dishes right now.

*edit* Ply is that your car dude?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
US$22 for a Brain CT scan and a whole range of blood tests. And I still feel ripped off because they told me there was nothing wrong.

I had to go to the emergency room last night as I was showing symptoms of a stroke. Did I tell you how much I love taking warfarin? I'm telling my doctor on Monday that I'm coming off this shit ASAP.

But back in on-topics-ville: Mike Kyle vs. Gegard Mousasi on the final Strikeforce. I wonder if Mousasi will sign with the UFC afterwards.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
US$22 for a Brain CT scan and a whole range of blood tests. And I still feel ripped off because they told me there was nothing wrong.

I had to go to the emergency room last night as I was showing symptoms of a stroke. Did I tell you how much I love taking warfarin? I'm telling my doctor on Monday that I'm coming off this shit ASAP.

But back in on-topics-ville: Mike Kyle vs. Gegard Mousasi on the final Strikeforce. I wonder if Mousasi will sign with the UFC afterwards.

Dude if you had those tests done here you'd be paying at least 2 grand. 22 bucks is a good deal.

Top Bottom