• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Motorsports |OT| of Endurance Racing, Nascar, Rally, Sportscars, MotoGP, etc

DD

This is awesome: http://jalopnik.com/amazing-graphic...source=jalopnik_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

ibiiMVorGhRvYr.jpg

dubc35

Does anyone know where it's possible to watch WRC, online or otherwise? I'm located in the US.

Speed used to air the 30 min highlight shows in the middle of the night. Now that's it's Fox Sports 1 I don't know. I googled it briefly and MAVTV came up? I've never heard of it but I don't have cable so there are probably a lot of channels I've never heard of.

http://www.mavtv.com/shows/fia-world-rally.html

Apart from that torrents would be your best bet followed by maybe vipbox (for live coverage), then maybe if you were able to find a random justin tv or youtube channel that uploaded them.

Shaneus

Oh shit, is there a stream or something available? Or am I too late? It's only 8:30am in Australia, so I fear I may have missed it :(

nny

Oh shit, is there a stream or something available? Or am I too late? It's only 8:30am in Australia, so I fear I may have missed it :(

Some stages are being shown live; the next are tomorrow, at noon and 17h05 (Portugal time). These will be "proper" rally stages, yesterday was a short city circuit to kick things up. )

nny

Poor Kubica. So far good results from Hyundai. 2 stage wins!

Yep, 5th and 6th at the end of day 1 is not bad at all for Hyundai. Overall, great showing by Tanak, and Hirvonen taking the lead on the last stage of the day promises a day of intense fighting tomorrow!

edit: How Jari-Matti parked his car:

Dead Man

There's something about any race footage from any class/category without ANY commentary that gives me wood every. time. MORE!

Side note: It's scary how much that footage looks/sounds like Grid 2. And I despise Codemasters.

Love most sports more without the commentary, as long as I know enough about them.

nny

hah, now there's something you don't see everyday.

...and no DRS was needed! ;P

...and another overtake.

yeah my stream stopped working and i missed most of the action. very unfortunate for Tanak though. he was driving a great rally.

nny

yeah my stream stopped working and i missed most of the action. very unfortunate for Tanak though. he was driving a great rally.

Well, Tanak cut the road and the cars behind couldn't go through for a while; shortly after the stage was interrupted, so the cars that were in it just came driving slowly until the end, so there wasn't much to see.

In any case, the second run of this stage will be shown live in +/- 4 hours, and it will be back on RTP2, so maybe you will have more luck with it.

nny

so will this stage not count since Hirvonen was blocked by Tanak?

The drivers that were affected by the accident will be given an "artificial" stage time; in practice I don't know yet how many seconds this will put Hirvonen behind, but certainly not the 6 minutes he lost on the stage.

nny

Another great time for Ogier; Hirvonen seems to be out of tires. Neuville with suspension problems. Next stage is live (RTP2).

nny

Ogier managing his lead (and tires) and still managed to gain some time over Mikko.

Though morning for Hyundai: Sordo retires with a problem before even reaching the stage; Hännninen had an exit in the stage, but managed to continue.

Ogier managing his lead (and tires) and still managed to gain some time over Mikko.

Though morning for Hyundai: Sordo retires with a problem before even reaching the stage; Hännninen had an exit in the stage, but managed to continue.
did not hope to wake up and read that. well at least Neuville managed to get back safely to service yesterday.

nny

Latvala full on attack. Spetacular driving!

Edit: oops, thatmistake on the hairpin could have cost Neuville a place.

Top Bottom