• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already past midnight so I kinda got lazy. >_<
i6nxC.png

I started appreciating Twilight more. I was crushed when she
cried
in Winter Wrap Up.

Theonik

Nishastra said:
A picture of a pony cosplaying as his girlfriend?
A picture of a Pony cosplaying as his girlfriend cosplaying as pony?

Wolf Akela said:

cried
in Winter Wrap Up.
Very nicely done! I love it!

Calpain

Wolf Akela said:

cried
in Winter Wrap Up.
Very nice work, Wolf! I felt bad for Twi too in that episode, everything was just going so badly for her despite wanting to help.

Calpain

How About No said:
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/60794e6b9de9a07b1e2d14ff9a946372/6410%20-%20animated%20twilight_sparkle.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Heh, she was so adorkable during that entire flashback. Easily the best out of all the filly flashbacks.

Dai101

Banned
Kulock said:
Just a quick check in from Otakon!

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zqwwwp.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/98do9i.jpg[IMG]

There was a session of Scootabuse.[/QUOTE]

Ugggghhhhhhhh.....

I don't want to be part of this fandom anymore

Dai101 said:
Ugggghhhhhhhh.....

I don't want to be part of this fandom anymore
Now now, that's not a nice thing to say....
I get where you're coming from, let us never speak of it again, it gives me the shivers

Calpain

More news from the Mane6 MLP:Fighting is Magic website. Looks like they were interviewed by a gaming magazine called Gameland which is published in Russia.

Mane6 Website Entry

Seems like a good article despite myself not being able to read Russian. The whole thing is going to end up on EqD later today probably. Hopefully we can get a full translation of this article sometime in the near future.

Theonik

Calpain said:
Heh, she was so adorkable during that entire flashback. Easily the best out of all the filly flashbacks.
Totally in agreement there. And the part after when she's hopping through ponyville was also hilarious.

Orcastar

Wolf Akela said:
http://i.imgur.com/i6nxC.png

cried
in Winter Wrap Up.
Very nice work, I like it! Any plans for the rest of the cast?
Do Pinkie next!

Calpain said:
Agreed. We need more adorkable filly Twilight in season 2.

Calpain said:
More news from the Mane6 MLP:Fighting is Magic website. Looks like they were interviewed by a gaming magazine called Gameland which is published in Russia.

Mane6 Website Entry

Seems like a good article despite myself not being able to read Russian. The whole thing is going to end up on EqD later today probably. Hopefully we can get a full translation of this article sometime in the near future.
FIVE pages of background info on MLP, an interview and presumably several pages of main text about an indie fighting game? Didn't see that one coming. Looking forward to the translation.

Edit: They used one of Carek's pics in the article. :O

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Calpain said:

Mane6 Website Entry

Hey, they included one of Carek's illustrations. I wonder if he knows about this.

OMG Aero

How appropriate that you guys are talking about adorkable filly Twilight since there's only 2 hours 45 minutes to go until the Synchtube where we'll be watching Cutie Mark Chronicles and Owl's Well That Ends Well.
Also Fillyshy is more adorable than filly Twilight

And showing that he truly embodies the element of generosity, n8BitMan has bought a gift code for the third Humble Indie Bundle to give out during the stream so if you stick around until the end you'll get a chance to win Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, And Yet It Moves, Hammerfight and one of my favourite indie games, VVVVVV.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:
How appropriate that you guys are talking about adorkable filly Twilight since there's only 2 hours 45 minutes to go until the Synchtube where we'll be watching All Your Cutie Marks Are Belong To Dash and Owl's Well That Ends Well.
Also Fillyshy is more adorable than filly Twilight

Can't wait.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Myke Greywolf said:
No offense, but it's a F-15 Eagle, not a F-14 Tomcat.
:p

More like a bizarre bastardization of the two. Those wings are not nearly big enough for a F-14,but they're obviously not movable like the F-14...

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Well guys, I won't be able to make the synchtube or TF2 session since I'm out today, but have fun! I'm curious as to what rating Cutie Mark Chronicles will get, but I don't think it stands a chance at dethroning Suited For Success. If anything can do that, it would be Party of One.

PBalfredo

Narag said:
Solowing Pixy would rock RBD. Sad but true.
Only because he has some magical bulls__t aura around him that makes the tracking on all my missiles go dumb as hell. F that guy. He and Orishina from The Sky Crawlers are the only two final bosses in my game collection that I've gotten up to, but never beat. Mostly because they're blatant cheaters.

PBalfredo

Practice doing what? I would get solid lock-on that would hit any other opponent encountered in the game to that point, including aces at the Round Table, but against Pixy they would miss by a country mile. This was using the quick-maneuver missiles too. I just get the feeling fighting against Pixy requires some strategy completely different from what's been required of the player up to that point in the game.

And whenever I get him to the point were we have to "joust" he always shys away from me when I try to take him head on. Then I loose when the timer runs out. AARRRGH

/rant

Calpain

TouchMyBox said:
GUYS!

If Twilight has perfected teleportation, then why does she have to "take a leap of faith" away from they Hydra?
I always just assumed that teleportation takes a reasonable amount of concentration to pull off. Being chased by a hydra that is seconds away from taking a bite out of you must do wonders for your focus. Otherwise, I guess it's just another plot hole.

tiff

Banned
Good TF2 everyone. I really like playing Medic :3

Narag said:
Ponies would be better suited with cutiemark logos on the planes or maybe like the godawful idolmaster fighters.

69IYD.png
Those are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom