• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchip

Banned
RomanticHeroX said:
Since I can't find my pre-Belle avatar anyway, would anyone mind making one of Rainbow Dash shadowboxing from last episode?

i could have sworn applejack did the same thing in the latest episode
why has nobody made a boxing match out of this

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
RomanticHeroX said:
Since I can't find my pre-Belle avatar anyway, would anyone mind making one of Rainbow Dash shadowboxing from last episode?

You mean from the first episode?

This scene?

jn1nN.png

PBalfredo

Uchip said:
why has nobody made a boxing match out of this

Because we all know the real winner is Kung-Fu Rarity. Flying reverse roundhouse kicks outta f'ing nowhere. Who knew she had it in her?
Not Lierjack, that's for sure

Speaking of which when are they going to do another Fighting is Magic livestream :(

It would be neat if it was next Saturday, to have something to look forward to in place of a new episode :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I cleaned up the avatar a little bit because the jaggies were bothering me. Feel free to use either one though.

br5M3.png

Edit: Draper-Shy avatar just because.

O1vfA.png

OMG Aero

Slamtastic said:
that last panel makes me remember something i though about before

whenever the ponies wear shoes, they always wear them on their front hooves, the ones they often use for hand tasks

what's up with that
Usually it's because they are wearing dresses that cover up their back legs. Since the shoes are just for show, there's no point wearing them on legs that are covered up.
And having shoes at the front and the main part of the dress at the back makes it look balanced from a design point of view.

Neki

ruby_onix said:
Nobody likes Family Guy. Seth MacFarlane is worse than Hitler. He succeeds in the same way that New Simpsons succeeds, which is to say that nobody understands it. Although he and his shows are significantly better than New Simpsons, which is probably why he has five of them.

That's some pretty good borderline rule 34 though.

don't tell me you just said his shows are better than new simpsons.

don't tell me that.

2th

Banned
Slamtastic said:
Speaking of which when are they going to do another Fighting is Magic livestream :(

It would be neat if it was next Saturday, to have something to look forward to in place of a new episode :(

the lack of a new pony day makes me and pinkie pie cry
sSJU6.jpg

Pancakes

Uchip said:
I hate my parents
Nobody understands

Lol.

There does seem to be alot of angsty fanart and fiction out there, whose sole purpose is apparently to be sad for the sake of being sad.

OMG Aero

Slamtastic said:
Luna/Nightmare Moon (unbeknownst to Celestia) was with foal when she was banished, and she is forced to give birth in her lunar exile. She attempted to save her last breath of air from Equestria for her foal, but it failed to sustain the infant... and so she died after the air left her--leaving behind her anguished, exiled, mother.
Ahahahaha what.
Fan fiction is so god damn crazy.

Rickenslacker said:
Oh the things I would do for an MLP themed Ouendan game.

Ouendan style games are awesome. Had a pretty good idea once were Nintendo characters need help on their missions and Miyamoto, Iwata, Reggie... came from Nintendo HQ and helped them dancing with remixes of the games songs.
It was so easy to think of it that it pratically wrote itself. Well, did fanart for it.

MLP Ouendan would be also be awesome.

Pancakes said:
Lol.

There does seem to be alot of angsty fanart and fiction out there, whose sole purpose is apparently to be sad for the sake of being sad.
I wouldn't be surprised if its because the artists of some of those pieces are going through something sad at the time and choose to let it out via drawing ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom