• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Narag said:
Free account. Upgrade to Pro, host yourself, or use abload.
Hmmmmm, this pro account is somewhat appealing.

But everypony should use abload though! Actually, I'm might be the only that notices it.

Regardless, everypony make sure you link your imgur file to the better uncompressed version if you can!

I would go back and edit them, but I lost the link for the original ones. I found them randomly on Ponibooru. If anyone recognizes the artist for those chibi ones and has a link to their DA / Tumblr / whatever I'd love to get a link.

Anyways, I found this deviant art gallery earlier and I loved every picture in it.

Gallery link:
http://nekozneko.deviantart.com/gallery/30472088

Some of my favs:

judhudson

I guess I should jump on over to this thread. Posted in the Season 2 thread that last week I watched all of season 1, and finally just watched the first two episodes of season 2 last night. Loved the show, I can see why so many enjoy it. Now to get caught up in all of these pages and probably lurk for the most part as I guess this thread is mostly for fan-art and funny videos. :)

FoxSpirit

Too... many... human... ponies...

RXAXf.jpg

Further proof Rarity is the best Pony :p

Ellis Kim

Banned
AdawgDaFAB said:
New page? Have some new human pics:

Still need to watch P&S. I love the artist's choices of apparel, very chic. I love the living machine's human ponies so much.

Orcastar said:
Emlan's style always kind of irks me (its that female style where they love drawing dudes a lot, but the dudes look kind of effeminate, so the ladies look kind of dude-like too.)

That said, is that Dinky Hooves? Haha. I love the sweater. Very appropriate. Not feeling Sweetie Bell or Scootaloo, though.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
The fandom is split on rarity, she is the type of pony who climbs rankings with age, so i just assume all the 'off' fanart is by people who don't know better yet.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Pandaman said:
The fandom is split on rarity, she is the type of pony who climbs rankings with age, so i just assume all the 'off' fanart is by people who don't know better yet.
Its like she's drawn by people who've never been around vain and fashionable people.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Pandaman said:
no, she's drawn by people who think she's vain.
no, she's drawn by people who think she's slutty, has father issues, and runs a shop in an urban ghetto, complete with metal grills on the windows.

And by "people," I mean that artist.

:|

Dai101

Banned
Ellis Kim said:
no, she's drawn by people who think she's slutty, has father issues, and runs a shop in an urban ghetto, complete with metal grills on the windows.

And by "people," I mean that artist.

:|

HIuAE.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Ellis Kim said:
both impressions are equally wrong.

Rarity is too deep for you.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Ellis Kim said:
I am not saying that she is any of this. Or is that what you're implying...
You gave one interpretation in that post, but i said 'both'. What do you think was the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom