• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
SGzSV.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Orcastar

That tumblr is right up there with crayon-style Pinkie Pie. Seems to be less than a week old, hope the artist keeps that pace up.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's just been on a two month hiatus, started back in July. The Pinkie one was on a two month break too and also started in July. Hmm...

And here you go Adawg: ASK PINKIE PIE!

We certainly could do well to have more like this and that Pinkie tumblr. Speaking of which, can you link me to it again? I forgot to bookmark that one.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
AdawgDaFAB said:
We certainly could do well to have more like this and that Pinkie tumblr. Speaking of which, can you link me to it again? I forgot to bookmark that one.
The Pinkie one? It's askpinkie-pie.tumblr.com

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Bought these today (sorry for the shitty arse iPhone quality):

AlZoMl.jpg

Background ponies go to the background:

YVNOll.jpg

25 bucks. My only consolation is that people spend up to a hundred and more USD on anime figurines.

Uchip

Banned
RomanticHeroX said:
You don't get mad at a monkey for throwing its poop and you don't get mad at Panda for posting borderline rule 34 stuff.

nobody is mad
it does kind of set the standard for the thread and the community low though

Ellis Kim

Banned
ahoyhoy said:
Still better than excessive human ponies...

... I guess...
No.

What Panda posted is not and will never be "better" than human ponies.

That said, I can think of a certain type of human pony art that would make this thread legally condemned. We're dangerously low on the deviant art meter of quality thanks to that abomination.

Let's do our best to keep this thread a safe environment and keep the weird stuff in chat, yes?

Like Lady Coscos.

That Fluttershy Tumblr is a SO adorable <3 <3 <3

G-Fex

I like those cause I have a little pet dwarf hamster.

I wonder how fucked up Spike and Rarity's child would look like. FREAK

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Almost as good as human ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom