• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

The people have spoken.

lrV9L.jpg

Narag

Now Baron de Badass just slipped some date rape drug in Katie the catgirl's drink.

She passed out and he took her to his bedroom.

Uchip

Banned
friend marathond the whole show;
4 days later and hes a self proclaimed brony, posting pony gifs and buying rainbow dash shirts!

WHAT DO

Uchip said:
4 days later and hes a self proclaimed brony, posting pony gifs and buying rainbow dash shirts!

WHAT DO
Party?

7kPIh.jpg

Are there any good MLP hoodies anywhere? I'd want one of those.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Uchip said:

WHAT DO
I forget, but what's the company that officially does the FiM shirts again?

Cheerilee

Orcastar said:
Oh god, what if they don't like it? What if everyone hates my writing? I need to lie down...
Somebody needs to make one of those little Youtube clips of Twilight angrily saying "It's too dark" from season 2 episode 2. It has so many uses.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
SpacePirate Ridley said:
I hope its as good as middle to end and not as bad as the first 2o minutes.

It's a much more coherent story. Not two stories loosely linked together. Villain is not as cool as Baron Von Badass, but it entertaining.

McNum

That was a strange movie, I'm not sure if I liked it or not, or if I liked it because it was bad enough that it was funny. The morale of the story must be "Be Unico's friend or he'll stab you to death with the Power of Love". But Unico is a good friend, so really, it's for the best.

For TF2, I'm not quite sure how I did today. I died a lot, but I also got the most achievements since the first time I played. Medic and Heavy Milestone 1 among them. That calls for a Yay! Although getting Medic Milestone 1 also killed the server, so... Whoops? Also thanks to Pixado for standing still so I could get that finger-gun achievement with the Heavy. That was nice of him. I also had the worst disguise ever in that match. There's one player on the opposing team, and all I got is Your Eternal Reward. Yeah, it's not fooling anyone at that point.

Anyway, it was fun, although I think the server got more kills than me. I wonder why it was so janky. That dice mod is evil, by the way. Instant Kill Heavy on spawn point is just plain unfair. Good thing I was the Heavy. I was rolling like a champ on it, though. The only time I got a bad dice roll was an Ignite, and I was playing Pyro at the time, so yeah...

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
ThreeSix said:
Starting October 17th, I get Thursdays, Fridays, and SATURDAYS off from work. Meaning I get to stay home on Ponyday and talk about the new episodes. Hell yes.

Lucky duck. I've had Saturday off like twice in the past year.

Luckily,on of those times was the Pony premiere.

OMG Aero

DrForester said:
Your welcome everyone.

Let's watch the sequel "unico and the island of magic" next week.
Thanks for the recommendation DrForester, that movie wasn't half bad. I especially loved that the plot of the movie was that the gods wanted to kill/get rid of a unicorn because it was making people too happy.
It was hilarious watching the chat unfold as the movie gradually got crazier and crazier, particularly when that creepy Baron put date rape in the cat's drink.
Do you recommend watching the sequel next week instead of The Last Unicorn?

Sciz

McNum said:
Anyway, it was fun, although I think the server got more kills than me. I wonder why it was so janky.
Jank is a long and proud TF2-GAF tradition, and it warms my heart to see it following PonyGAF into battle.

Bufbaf said:
Ah man I was so busy today that I completely missed you posting the big reveal here. Congrats to all everyone that has been slaving away at this the past month or so. It's been interesting watching this slowly evolve from a random 'Hey, wouldn't it be cool to do a game' type question in the IRC to what we have now. I'm excited for when the demo is finished and everyone else gets a chance to play it.

Slamtastic said:

Just holy mother of fuck. This screen is amazing, and this is the way they need to a FiM movie with quality. I love how it yet retains the style of the series but in another level of awesomeness. The lightning, oh the lightning :O. Just incredible.

Rickenslacker said:
The last shirt was awesome until they changed Rarity for Twilight. Come on, how is Rarity not Faye Valentine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom