• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you guys know, I recently moved to a new apartment. But since the roommates are casual about no internet in the place, and the latest I could setup a modem is on the 24th of October, I wont have much time for ponies. I may pop in a visit to the IRC chatroom, by stealing the neighbour's wifi, but I wont be there for long.
I'll leave you guys with this picture:
GjOvZ.jpg

OMG Aero

I tried looking for The Last Unicorn on Youtube, but no matter how hard I look I can't find the last part of it so I'm afraid we won't be able to watch that this weekend.
Instead, we're going to be watching The Fantastic Adventures of Unico, another movie that DrForester suggested. Once again I know nothing about this movie except that it has a unicorn in it and it looks anime as hell, so it will be a learning experience for all of us.

The show starts at the usual time and after the stream Firehead has enabled Halloween mode on the TF2 server for us to have some fun with. If you've never played last year's Halloween map, Mann Manor, make sure not to miss it for a surprising twist on the capture point mode.

brian577

Banned
OMG Aero said:
I tried looking for The Last Unicorn on Youtube, but no matter how hard I look I can't find the last part of it so I'm afraid we won't be able to watch that this weekend.
Instead, we're going to be watching The Fantastic Adventures of Unico, another movie that DrForester suggested. Once again I know nothing about this movie except that it has a unicorn in it and it looks anime as hell, so it will be a learning experience for all of us.

The show starts at the usual time and after the stream Firehead has enabled Halloween mode on the TF2 server for us to have some fun with. If you've never played last year's Halloween map, Mann Manor, make sure not to miss it for a surprising twist on the capture point mode.

I have a friend who has a copy of The Last Unicorn on DVD. If you want I can probably have it uploaded by next Saturday.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:

Wish I was home tomorrow to watch.

Basic backgeound is it's and old Tezuka anime (astro boy, kimba, blackjack, etc) made with Sanrio.

Uchip

Banned
Professor Beef said:
Probably because it's a clear parody of a cartoon while the other is borderline sexualized.

oh, that picture is bad yes
i meant the reaction to the ones i posted a while back

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well to be honest, had they not bashed the show 4chan wouldn't have made some stuff against them (which in turn wouldn't create pony fans).

With that said, my hatred for Cartoon Brew and John Krifalusi will never cease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom