• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uchip said:
I just got linked this
you guys arent so bad in comparison

Uchip, thank you.

Pony Thread Simulator...best thing ever until something else becomes my best thing ever later today.

I've learned a lot about marshmallows though. And learning is half the battle. Or so I've been told.

OMG Aero

brian577 said:
I have a friend who has a copy of The Last Unicorn on DVD. If you want I can probably have it uploaded by next Saturday.
That would be great if you don't mind.
Ookami-kun said:
Everyone should be pinkified because it's pink hair meme day.
I had pink hair before it was cool.
wwvH3.jpg

Also here have a gif of Twilight being bad at video games:
4i9Nb.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
OMG Aero said:
Also here have a gif of Twilight being bad at video games:
Awesome :D

Also notice how Fluttershy actually hits the correct pads on the mat!

Huh?

Oh, they're showing 1 this week and 2 next week. I though they were showing both 1 and 2 together in the two slots.

Would've made mores sense.

ThreeSix said:
4 minute fan animation? 4 minute fan animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkpRUhdVNmU

Watching this I appreciate even more Studio B using mostly frame by frame animation in flash for the show instead of "animating" in flash. Yeah this is a fan project, but im talking more about real tv shows that use flash and look exactly like this fan animation.
The thing i most like was the ending with the sun going up and the epic music.

Also this are the things that are going to create the backlash when we see REAL Luna in
Luna Eclipsed episode in season 2

They use roughly the same amount of frame-by-frame and tween. It's just that the quality isn't as consistent. The show still uses a lot of tweening, but there's more variety in recycled frames.

That fan animation uses less "bounce" than the show. The show does this to make things look more natural, like when they crane their necks or when the head turns.

The mouth animation quality varies a lot. The problem is that most of the time, it's not just the lips that move, but the entire face. Celestia's talking animation in the show involves mostly just the lips which protrude.

Some elements are great though, particularly Celestia's hair and legs at the beginning.

Oh and dat epic sunrise.

Negator

It just doesn't feel right not having pony today :( I guess as Season 2 held me over until this new anime season, the anime season will hold me over until more pony comes out

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Ridley: Of course!
Luffy: Hopefully by the end of this weekend, or shortly after :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Orcastar said:
Oh god, what if they don't like it? What if everyone hates my writing? I need to lie down...
Your writing is spectacular, shut up :D

Narag

SpacePirate Ridley said:
I cant wait to read the dialog :)

BTW DrForester has trolled us :lol

I like Unico but it's from a very different time. People would probably react similarly to The Last Unicorn once the America songs started playing.

CHEEZMO™ said:
3 minutes.

You missed the unicorn making out with a demon.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
SpacePirate Ridley said:
I cant wait to read the dialog :)

BTW DrForester has trolled us :lol

If you don't like Unico you have no soul :(

Synchtube (firefox or chrome) wont let me join the chat....

Have fun everyone. And watch for the Hello Kitty cameo...

..and the musical number. It will be stuck in your heads for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom