• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
fs-morning-%2528n1295618946331%2529.png

On a less creepy note:

What exactly is Zecora? She can obviously do magic and cast spells but she doesn't have a unicorn's horn. My guess is that Zecora is some sort of shaman. Where as Unicorns powers their spell internally, Zecora pulls magic externally from nature and the environment.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
lazybones18 said:
Off the top of my head....

Pinkie Pie getting tentacle raped
Rainbow Dash asking the magical white pony/unicorn (don't remember the name) if she can put her part of Celestia's hair in her vagina
Fluttershy nude with her boobs really close to her vagina
Applejack and another pony, both with big boobs, with Spike's head, or possibly his dick between their vaginas
Trixie and Celestia really close to each other with big boobs

And there was a video of Pinkie Pie torturing Rainbow Dash

Other stuff I'm forgetting but all I could remember, especially when they kept showing the same pics between Adult AMVs

Aww. They forgot the one with pony Fluttershy railing human Pinkie Pie while human Rainbow Dash films it.

McNum

You guys look for ponies in place I don't... and I think I'm glad that I don't.

Anyway, 'tis the season to get toy catalog spam in the mail, and on the pinker pages, there are ponies. Of course there are. Including Pinkie Pie and her remote controlled racecar. Uh... So Hasbro had some excess remote controlled cars they painted pink and stuck a Pinkie Pie doll in? That has to be the least fitting motor vehicles this side of Shadow the Hedgehog...

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
EatChildren said:
Aww. They forgot the one with pony Fluttershy railing human Pinkie Pie while human Rainbow Dash films it.
Is that the one where Dash has rainbow pubes?

Megasweet's the best~

McNum said:
You guys look for ponies in place I don't... and I think I'm glad that I don't.

Anyway, 'tis the season to get toy catalog spam in the mail, and on the pinker pages, there are ponies. Of course there are. Including Pinkie Pie and her remote controlled racecar. Uh... So Hasbro had some excess remote controlled cars they painted pink and stuck a Pinkie Pie doll in? That has to be the least fitting motor vehicles this side of Shadow the Hedgehog...
Can't top Shadow unless they hand Pinkie a gun as well, but hey maybe the car is set to appear in a future episode for advertising purposes, or perhaps just maybe your idea is on the right track.

McNum

Nocturnowl said:
Can't top Shadow unless they hand Pinkie a gun as well, but hey maybe the car is set to appear in a future episode for advertising purposes, or perhaps just maybe your idea is on the right track.
All there is on the opposite page is Hello Kitty's severed head as a hat, but I think those are unrelated. And yes, it's terribly hard to top Shadow in "Why does he want a car?".

McNum said:
All there is on the opposite page is Hello Kitty's severed head as a hat, but I think those are unrelated. And yes, it's terribly hard to top Shadow in "Why does he want a car?".
To make him look even...."cooler?". Next up in pointless ideas, giving Rainbow Dash a plane

I should have expected Hasbro to be ahead of my merchandising plans with the plane that looks suspiciously like a RC car shaped like a plane

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Orcastar said:
Rainbow Dash always flies in style!

On an unrelated note, ever wondered about pony anatomy? Well wonder no more!

A lot more SFW than the recent trends in this thread might make you believe...

Those are marshmellows, not bones, right?

Bakphoon

I wouldn't mind seeing a German MLP:FiM DVD set (of course with multiple languages like almost every DVD here) here in Germany.

Theonik

DrForester said:
I'd be ok with that for that price though.
I would too, if it wasn't DVDs. It comes up to rought $40-60 a season depending on if you buy it at RRP of at the discount Amazon is selling now.
SpeedySwaf said:
Closer to five, I think.
5.5. Decided to take the more positive rounding though realistically you'd have 5 per DVD.

Cheerilee

Theonik said:
I would too, if it wasn't DVDs. It comes up to rought $40-60 a season depending on if you buy it at RRP of at the discount Amazon is selling now.
If Shout handles FIM like they handled GIJoe/Transformers, that means they'll have individual DVDs and Boxset DVDs and Limited Edition Boxset DVDs and BluRay where applicable.

5.5. Decided to take the more positive rounding though realistically you'd have 5 per DVD.
Maybe 5 episodes plus bonus features?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Actually, if Shout Factory is still working with Hasbro and negotiating, it would not surprise me at all if Shout is working to make sure there are Blu-Rays.

ruby_onix said:
If Shout handles FIM like they handled GIJoe/Transformers, that means they'll have individual DVDs and Boxset DVDs and Limited Edition Boxset DVDs and BluRay where applicable.
The Season 1 Bluray set will be my first pony purchase if they do one.

Foxix said:
It has occurred to me that my girlfriend keeps better track of this thread than I do.... I am ashamed of myself ;_;
Foxix <3 We miss you!

G-Fex

I told you Cheezmo furry gaf is not including ponies

maaaaaaaaaybe anthro ponies but they'd have to pass a certain standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom