• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

judhudson

I don't know too much about Uchip to vote, but I do wish the thread to not keep de-railing into the 'creepy' parts of the fandom and put them on ignore. Its nice to come here and see the cool creations, artwork, interesting discussions, etc and not have to read about that kind of stuff.

Uchip

Banned
I don't know too much about Uchip to vote, but I do wish the thread to not keep de-railing into the 'creepy' parts of the fandom and put them on ignore. Its nice to come here and see the cool creations, artwork, interesting discussions, etc and not have to read about that kind of stuff.

so basically you see where im coming from?

not my fault you're super defensive about ponies and dont see the humor
the objection being that the show is designed as an innocent childrens cartoon and people are rubbing their dirty nutsacks all over it.

its not that theres something morally wrong with sex between equally intelligent creatures, its just that you're portraying something innocent and without human female physical attributes in sexual situations, which is just a tad disturbing.

So, let me get this straight: you're telling 'jokes' and we're being super defensive. It's not that you respond to almost every single fan thing with 'I wish they didn't want to bone ponies'. I'm not saying that element doesn't exist in the fandom, but it doesn't seem to matter what is posted for you to make that statement. It ends up ending conversations or derailing them.

Now you're saying you don't want the thread to derail into those conversations, when it's all you talk about!?

And that doesn't mean you're being a troll, it means we're too defensive to get your hilarious jokes? Well, shit, I guess we better lighten up guys!

OMG Aero

uchip is my favourite character in my little pony friendship is magic and i am glad we can have another 2 or 3 pages discussing him and his views

2th

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33255760 said:
What's my avatar got to do with you being preoccupied with people having sex wth toys?

something something you are a furry something something sex with ponies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
something something you are a furry something something sex with ponies.

Doesn't explain why your thought process is:

Pony plushie > Sex with it.

Edit:

g43sy.png

I saw that, Hito.

2th

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33255833 said:
Doesn't explain why your thought process is:

Pony plushie > Sex with it.

Edit:

g43sy.png

I saw that, Hito.

you are a furry. Furries have sexy with inanimate objects. That plushie is basically a giant fur suit. Not much of a leap mr obsidian fan.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
just raise your hand and ill leave
ill even lower it to 5 people :)
I don't want you to leave. I like you.
But I would like you to play nice and post in a spirit of tolerance, and that's what I'm respectfully asking you to do.

Are you willing to do this, Chip?

2th

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33256704 said:
Correct

Incorrect

It is?

Some might disagree.

Also, you still haven't explained why Plushophilia is the first thing that enters your mind when you see a pony toy.

I'm waiting.

so you admit to being what you know I hate? Sweet.

Sex in a fur suit isn't sex with an inanimate object?

I don't think people would dizagee.

Plushies in general no. Giant plushies. Yes. What else would you have a giant pony plushie for?

2th

Banned
You seem to be the only one unable to come up with other ideas.

anyway you look at it, a grown person with a giant pony plyshie is disturbing. There is NOTHING you can say that could justify owning such a thing unless it was for your kid. Or it is for your dog to hump like bear in Wilfred.

anyway you look at it, a grown person watching a my little pony cartoon is disturbing. There is NOTHING you can say that could justify watching such a thing unless it was with your kid.

2th

Banned
anyway you look at it, a grown person watching a my little pony cartoon is disturbing. There is NOTHING you can say that could justify watching such a thing unless it was with your kid.

not at all. Unless you are masturbating while you watch, there is nothing wrong. But when you own a giant pony plushy what else can you be doing but getting intimate with the damn thing?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
not at all. Unless you are masturbating while you watch, there is nothing wrong. But when you own a giant pony plushy what else can you be doing but getting intimate with the damn thing?
Maybe you like things that are big, soft, and cute?

Really now.

Orcastar

At which size do plushies become sexual objects to you? Is there like a height requirement? If it's over a meter tall, you just can't resist it?

Seriously, what does any grown person, be they male or female, do with plushies of any size?

2th

Banned
Maybe you like things that are big, soft, and cute?

Really now.

I have nothing against soft and cute, but when you throw giant into the equation things get creepy. What would YOU do with a giant Fluttershy? Im guessing cuddle and get intimate. Or would you just brush its mane for hours on end?

2th

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33257582 said:
How is that at all relevant?

2th
Spends all day fantasizing
about having sex with
giant plush toys

ldb9u.gif

so admitting are a furry isn't embarrassing?

and don't try to get me some shitty tag. Especially when no one can tell me what you would actually do with a giant fluttershy.

Orcastar

I think that line was crossed when you admitted to being a furry
Everyone knows Cheez is a furry but most people don't hold that against him. Why do you?

As for your question, if I had the money to burn on a life-sized pony plush, I'd probably put it near my front door inside the house so it would be there to greet me when I come home from work. I might even give it a pat on the head when I pass by.

Gratz on the tag, btw.

2th

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33257734 said:
No, because I'm not ridiculously insecure about my sexuality.

I aint trying shit, brother.

I hate you.

and you too Hitokage.

anyways I'm not insecure about anything. And you still haven't answered the question. What would you do with the giant fluttershy?

2th

Banned
Everyone knows Cheez is a furry but most people don't hold that against him. Why do you?

As for your question, if I had the money to burn on a life-sized pony plush, I'd probably put it near my front door inside the house so it would be there to greet me when I come home from work. I might even give it a pat on the head when I pass by.

Gratz on the tag, btw.

Havent we had this discussion before? Anyone who wishes they were an animal and wants to have sex with one is disgusting. Do i really need to go on my anti furry tirade again?

Also, yay the first real answer to the question of what anyone would do with a giant fluttershy. Though Orca i think you would be in the minority there with actually not being super duper creepy with that thing.

judhudson

Havent we had this discussion before? Anyone who wishes they were an animal and wants to have sex with one is disgusting. Do i really need to go on my anti furry tirade again?

Also, yay the first real answer to the question of what anyone would do with a giant fluttershy. Though Orca i think you would be in the minority there with actually not being super duper creepy with that thing.

People collect things - and sometimes things are oversized. I collect a lot of Ghostbusters stuff in my livingroom, and I have a 4 ft carnival plush of Stay Puft and Slimer. I also have huge sized Eeyores as I collect a lot of mule/donkey stuffed animals/collectibles. People can have oversized plushes and not have a single thought about making love to them.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
so admitting are a furry isn't embarrassing?

and don't try to get me some shitty tag. Especially when no one can tell me what you would actually do with a giant fluttershy.
Can't speak for others, but I would practice for the all-conference staring competition.

Puddles

Banned
Was 2th banned for furry bashing or for general trolling?

If it's the former, this may have broad implications for the forum.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Was 2th banned for furry bashing or for general trolling?

If it's the former, this may have broad implications for the forum.

Id guess trolling. There's a difference between furries, and beastiality. 2th was makingbroad leaps that anyone interested in that Fluttershy plush must want to screw animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom