• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I dunno
I havent really seen the embedded into reality thing before
please prove me wrong for laughs :)

4NaQU.gif

Ignore the captions, they were added later.

NtxL0.png

52710%20-%20bedroom_eyes%20cruel_reality%20edit%20forever_alone%20ponies_in_real_life%20real_life%20trollface%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

How do you guys feel about always posting pictures as quotes? So many posts are prone to be image dumps, so I thought it might be a good idea to put the auto resizing to good use.

I don't really care
because I rarely lurk in here anymore
as the image dumps don't bother me, but I thought I'd share since I had the idea.

CHEEZMO™;33217708 said:

This is awesome.

Uchip

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33217708 said:
4NaQU.gif

Ignore the captions, they were added later.

NtxL0.png

52710%20-%20bedroom_eyes%20cruel_reality%20edit%20forever_alone%20ponies_in_real_life%20real_life%20trollface%20twilight_sparkle.jpg

i meant other fandoms but lol
they imagine her as small as a cat?
makes it even creepier knowing that they want to bone these characters

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
How do you guys feel about always posting pictures as quotes? So many posts are prone to be image dumps, so I thought it might be a good idea to put the auto resizing to good use.

I don't really care
because I rarely lurk in here anymore
as the image dumps don't bother me, but I thought I'd share since I had the idea.

This is awesome.

Since the discovery that you can click on the picture in quotes to make it big, I have no problem throwing it in a quote.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Finally a human Fluttershy I can get behind.

Cheerilee

Cracked said:
The male audience is big enough and has been around long enough to alleviate most concerns that the infatuation is seeded in bestiality or misdirected pedophilia. They are just adolescent boys who are really enthusiastic about cartoon ponies struggling to learn the meaning of friendship. Like a disappointed but loving father, society has put the baseball glove back on the shelf and more or less resigned itself to let this shit play out for now. No one can say whether the meme will pass as these young men discover the vast superiority of human females, or if they will be overzealous fans of the show as long as it's on the air, forever adhering to the old adage, Bronies before Hoenies.
Their mistake is in thinking that straight men are watching MLP instead of interacting with females. They're watching it instead of [insert half hour weekly TV show popular with men]. They're hanging out with fans of MLP instead of hanging out with fans of [insert any entertainment that's popular with men]. Yeah, if you want to push it far enough, time spent watching MLP is time that could be spent going after pussy, but so is any activity that isn't directly going after pussy. Including hating on people who enjoy MLP.

CHEEZMO™;33226331 said:
Naw, they're not the same people.

Well, apart from people like Skoon and such, but in my imaginary Venn diagramme, those two circles have little crossover.

Yeah, it's obvious they're imagining them that size because they want the ponies to be their pets. Unless you have some skewed perspective.

CHEEZMO™;33226490 said:
Imaginary pets from a children's show that can talk to them.

Well that one series of Rainbow Dash images, definitely had an abandoned/adopted pet vibe.

And everyone wishes their pets could speak!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Time to start our own Starcraft II team you guys!

qxlq8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom