• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw in another thread 2th was banned, and I came here knowing it was going to be becuase o this thread. What I didnt know is that it would be a so stupid derail. Trying to insult other members because of their prefereces that didnt even had to do with what there were talking about SMH

There is? I thought that was the definition. So what are furries then? I'm being completely serious in asking this question.

Are attracted to animated figures of animals. Those drawn animals dont look like they real counterparts the majority of their time, and share lots of attributes with the human figure (let it be the eyes and how they act, or their whole body). In fact, doesnt lots of them really hate zoophilia? (from the people I know)

I watch the show sometimes with my little cousins, who really like it. It's definitely one of the better cartoons I watch with them, no question. I still think you guys are a little weird BUT I salute you

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
There is? I thought that was the definition. So what are furries then? I'm being completely serious in asking this question.

Furry is a very broad term. The majority of furries are just fans of the art and community. Most of it is non-sexual.

From there you get people into the sexual aspect of the art, then onto fursuiters, then the sexual side of that. Then there's people who like to think they're animals, which is specified by "Otherkin", I believe.

Zoophilia is wanting to bone your dog.

Puddles

Banned
So every little kid who watched Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Tale-Spin, etc... all of them were technically furries?

I had honestly thought that the term implied a sexual interest in these types of characters.

Wow, I need to apologize to you, Cheezmo. All this time I thought you were fapping to ponies, but you were just a fan of them!

My faith in humanity is restored, and it's all thanks to you guys.

judhudson

I *think* the general description is that they are people that wished they could have animal attributes or wishes they could be more animal like. Thats what I got when I asked one of my cosplay friends that dresses as one.

She told me that much like any fandom, there are sub-divisions of folks, and for the most part, despite of their differences they are all right (from what I have seen at the few cons I been too). It's the ones that take it a little too far that give the overall group a bad rep.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Thundercats is the furriest show on TV.

Dat anthropomorphism.

Not at all suspicious that 2th was a massive fan.

Not at all.

So every little kid who watched Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Tale-Spin, etc... all of them were technically furries?

I had honestly thought that the term implied a sexual interest in these types of characters.

Wow, I need to apologize to you, Cheezmo. All this time I thought you were fapping to ponies, but you were just a fan of them!

They have answered in a good manner, but you in exchange are just being a dick.
EDIT, that is if you are really being ironic. You really cant know with the internet this days.

I watch the show sometimes with my little cousins, who really like it. It's definitely one of the better cartoons I watch with them, no question. I still think you guys are a little weird BUT I salute you
I'm just skimming through the thread and read about a show called my little cousins.

I thought it was a youtube parody and got all excited.

So 2th is gone for awhile again, unless it's permaban. I don't know how to check on these brave bold new forums.
What's the situation with Uchip? how many hands were raised? Like I said, people were driven away from this thread so there probably won't be enough here for ten hands raised.
raises hand
raises hand
I'll raise my hand for $5, even though I got nothing against Uchip.
I guess what I'm saying is that my hand is raised.
raises hand
So 4 hands, +1 via buyout option.

People don't raise their hands because they want you to change, not leave. So I will put you on ignore. As well as others.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

If you're serious (and I at least hope you are): Glad someone actually ASKED what 'furry' is about in general, and not just joined the crowd who has simply no idea and/or just goes with what some guy on the internet says.

I really like this page of the thread. Hooray, Cheezmo!

Ikael

images

This last page and a half was hilarious. What was 2th's tag before he got banned? Or did he just get the one Cheez suggested?

Personally, if I had the space for a big Fluttershy plush, I'd just keep it around to, y'know, decorate and look cute.

McNum

This last page and a half was hilarious. What was 2th's tag before he got banned? Or did he just get the one Cheez suggested?

Personally, if I had the space for a big Fluttershy plush, I'd just keep it around to, y'know, decorate and look cute.
Yeah, that pony size Fluttershy would be fun to have, if I had room for it. Se cute, and a plush pony of that size is a good conversation starter.

It still surprises me with the lack of official plush ponies. You'd think a toy company like Hasbro would make some seeing the obvious demand for them.

Neki

I leave the thread for a couple of weeks and the topic seems like it's going to combust into flames like Old Vizima.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
While this probably would be much more fitting for a little joke, it's kind of cute as a story arc, too. I just don't know what to do with it at all :D
Awesome drawings, though.

Neki

First witcher meet your combat system standards?

combat was hard to get used to. it's not my ideal combat, but it was still kinda fun. the story more than made up for it though. the last two bosses were really disappointing though. just need for witcher 2 to go on sale for really cheap so I can play that.

put Belle above the quote, and have the black be transparent. You're breaking my fanon with how bad that posting structure is.

but now it works because the picture is looking at *this* post. so. nevermind. I saved your butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom