• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

hey guise whats going on in this thread?

GDPtV.gif

judhudson

Ok I just watched the first two episodes. Damn, this show is good man. As weird as it is for me to admit that lol. First, I love the art style and animation. These ponies are adorable. Voice acting is top notch as well. I was in tears of laughter when the shy one was introducing herself and it got to the point where it was just squeaking. Lol holy shit I died. I wanna watch it with my niece, I hope she'll like it. She's....4 lol.

Another one consumed. :)

We got ponies for everything.

Halo ponies.

Street Fighter ponies.

League of Legends ponies.
Opi0F.jpg

Team Fortress 2 ponies.

We'll take over Community. WE'LL TAKE IT ALL!

ygbQK.gif

Just saw Teeraiders' current 10$ special

eOoxx.png

Picking up a shirt myself. Note you can choose either pink OR grey, not both like the picture suggests.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ok so I just watched episodes 3 and 4. 3 was ok. Nothing really stood out to me. I'm still being drawn in by the animation and voice acting. Apple jack and rainbow have awesome voices. Theyre all good characters.

Episode 4 was a good one. There were multiple scenes that had me laughing. Like when Apple Jack and pink were making faces in the trophy or when they were baking together. When they distorted pinks voice. Also when apple jack was talking to sparkle when she hit her head and couldn't hear too well. That was pretty funny.

Still liking it so far. Still find the showing charming, adorable and surprisingly funny at times.

Ok so I just watched episodes 3 and 4. 3 was ok. Nothing really stood out to me. I'm still being drawn in by the animation and voice acting. Apple jack and rainbow have awesome voices. Theyre all good characters.

Episode 4 was a good one. There were multiple scenes that had me laughing. Like when Apple Jack and pink were making faces in the trophy or when they were baking together. When they distorted pinks voice. Also when apple jack was talking to sparkle when she hit her head and couldn't hear too well. That was pretty funny.

Still liking it so far. Still find the showing charming, adorable and surprisingly funny at times.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash are actually voiced by the same gal. Even crazier? Pinkie and Fluttershy share the same VA. Even crazier? Rarity's VA does about half of the minor cast.

Oh god renamon pony

make it burn

I take Renashy over your avys any day.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

two more blocks of two episodes, hehehe.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Applejack and Rainbow Dash are actually voiced by the same gal. Even crazier? Pinkie and Fluttershy share the same VA. Even crazier? Rarity's VA does about half of the minor cast.

Unofficially, Rarity's VA also does Twilight. Because Tara Strong isn't in the studio during the line readings, Tabitha takes over as Twilight until they get her voice clips in.

Violet_0

Banned
looks like my account got validated, at last

so, uh, hey PonyGaf, just wanted to say hello (long-time lurker here)

and now, have some pony

haunted_by_adamrbi-d4ndh8x.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
looks like my account got validated, at last

so, uh, hey PonyGaf, just wanted to say hello (long-time lurker here)

131661554026.gif

Welcome!... now tell us who's your favorite pony. o_o

Oh, and if you'd like, you can come join us in our irc channel where we are almost always talking (sometimes even about ponies!).

Violet_0

Banned
guys, guys, I was making a joke of how "no one likes Applejack". I like them all, I do.

but, you know, somepony has to be at the bottom and .. oh well, sorry AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom