• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueblood's swag is over 9000

tgZLj.jpg

He was an alicorn as a filly!

Actually not. That's apparently someone else? EQD has the scoop

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/new-male-alicorn.html

Blueblood's swag is over 9000

http://i.imgur.com/tgZLj.jpg

He was an alicorn as a filly!

Actually not. That's apparently someone else? EQD has the scoop

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/new-male-alicorn.html
Aaaaah human poses

Regardless, I'd wager this will have almost nil impact on the show, so it's little more than an amusing anecdote.

No. NO. Why is that douchebag of douchelandia dancing with rarity.
Relax, according to Ambiguous Cad's EqD link, she's actually dancing with "Vladimir". (Russian ponies?)

Vladimir is Blueblood's French name as far as I know. Since the picture is from a French magazine and all.

Blueblood redemption episode coming? Personally I'd rather see Trixie or Gilda get redeemed first. Besides Spike x Rarity OTP :p

Just like that, Myke saves the day! Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics but I can't find my camera (in the process of moving from Japan to America).

lpMSi.jpg

rHGhe.jpg

tLjKD.jpg

hBGhy.jpg

lHmUO.jpg

VuOCE.jpg

Nice selection of shirts! My sister wants me to get something for my birthday this Friday, and she says I can have either a Pony shirt or a game. Both sound tempting, but I'm leaning more toward a shirt, ESPECIALLY a Derpy one in case there's another fiasco.

I can't decide!

FillerB

Vladimir is Blueblood's French name as far as I know. Since the picture is from a French magazine and all.

Correcting myself. Looked it up (aka watched part of the french dub) and Blueblood's name is still Blueblood. Which is kinda weird since the blueblood -> royalty-pun doesn't exactly work and it sounds very... awkward. Still I'm pretty sure that Vladimir == Blueblood. Maybe it's just his first name (Vladimir Blueblood anyone?) or the magazine just messed up.

blamite

I really want to get this shirt buy WLF seems pretty expensive, like 40 bucks (with shipping) for one shirt? I guess if I got more than one it would become less unreasonable but still.
1445-4199-large.jpg

edit: oh my god this is a thing now. So good.
1708-4761-large.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So where can I catch the first season of this show? I'm gonna give it a shot even though I lost.

You definitely can't find them all on youtube, many in 1020 HD.

Sorry about the loss. Most people here voted for you.
Aw, you were ahead by several votes when I voted for you. Youtube videos have been taken down a bit, so You might have a better experience searching for 'My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 2' in youtube.
Also there's less episodes since season 2 isn't finished yet, so good for you.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
For those of you who like to avoid spoilers, be aware that "Hearts and Hooves Day" (This Saturday's episode) has apparently leaked early on iTunes. So, beware.

God damnit. I need to grow a pair, buy this, and wear it around town while chugging Woodchuck.

I love going to the gym wearing one of my shirts. Actually had a few people comment on them asking me where I got them. Pretty funny to see guys do double takes when I'm doing like a bicep curl and they see the "Join the Herd" t-shirt lol.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ok I just watched the first two episodes. Damn, this show is good man. As weird as it is for me to admit that lol. First, I love the art style and animation. These ponies are adorable. Voice acting is top notch as well. I was in tears of laughter when the shy one was introducing herself and it got to the point where it was just squeaking. Lol holy shit I died. I wanna watch it with my niece, I hope she'll like it. She's....4 lol.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Ok I just watched the first two episodes. Damn, this show is good man. As weird as it is for me to admit that lol. First, I love the art style and animation. These ponies are adorable. Voice acting is top notch as well. I was in tears of laughter when the shy one was introducing herself and it got to the point where it was just squeaking. Lol holy shit I died. I wanna watch it with my niece, I hope she'll like it. She's....4 lol.

nooooo

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

this is the neogaf season one episode rankings:

1. Party of One - 4.74
2. Suited For Success - 4.73
3. The Cutie Mark Chronicles - 4.7
4. Sonic Rainboom - 4.68
4. Dragonshy - 4.68
5. Winter Wrap Up - 4.54
6. Green Isn't Your Color - 4.52
7. The Best Night Ever - 4.43
8. A Bird in the Hoof - 4.34
9. A Dog and Pony Show - 4.3
10. Swarm of the Century - 4.28
11. Bridle Gossip - 4.07
12. Friendship is Magic Part 1 - 4.06
13. The Ticket Master - 4.05
14. Griffon the Brush-Off - 4
15. Look Before You Sleep - 3.81
16. Stare Master - 3.71
16. Friendship is Magic Part 2 - 3.71
17. Fall Weather Friends - 3.69
18. Applebuck Season - 3.67
19. Boast Busters - 3.58
20. The Show Stoppers - 3.5
21. Over A Barrel - 3.48
22. Feeling Pinkie Keen - 3.45
23. Owl's Well That Ends Well - 3.22
24. Call of the Cutie - 3.15

The bolded are the episodes you watched.
Be prepared tashi, it is only beginning.

Wow, glad you're enjoying it. The series gets leaps and bounds better later too. Be sure to let us know how you're progressing. I don't know about everyone else, but I find seeing people's first reactions to episodes fascinating and fun to read.

McNum

Ah, you got Fluttershy'd, too? Yeah, she has that effect. So adorable.

Keep posting your impressions, it's fun to hear a fresh perspective on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom