• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Belle Eve, it's more like forever cabrón. (I mean good friend, not the other meanings)
Nishastra said:
Captain Fish needs to quote more shocking things, then.
I know, right? You guys need to start dishing out juicier lines!

AdawgDaFAB said:
I didn't make that story. It was a joint effort by everyone in the chat earlier that day (This was done weeks ago). I was simply recapping it for someone who wasn't there at the moment and it was easy to take the screen cap of the recap instead of the formation of the story.
My soucres assure me that you made all this up. And that you're a meanie. My sources might be this Pikachu McDonalds toy on my desk but no matter. Meanie. :(

uh here have a picture
CEck7.png

Captain Fish said:
I know, right? You guys need to start dishing out juicier lines!
I hear that not only is captain fish not even a fish, he's not even a REAL captain! I have proof from a reliable source!
Owlowiscious' pikachu toy just keeps spilling the juicy truth

Owlowiscious said:
so how was touch memory? I think i got to the part with stone basketball before quitting
Trace Memory / Another Code: Two Memories ? I love the game. It's really short but it had a lot of really fun puzzles to solve and I enjoyed the story a ton. I've probably played it about 5 times over the years.

That tossing the stone thing was probably the worst puzzle in the game, because of how much of a pain it could be. Some playthroughs I'd nail it first time others it would take me forever to do it.

However, even more so I love Another Code: R – A Journey into Lost Memories; The Wii sequel that only came out in Japan / PAL regions. That game, to me, felt like a mix of the elements from first one and elements from Hotel Dusk: Room 215.

I finished that last window game yesterday, almost had me looking into the another code duo since they were made by Cing as well I believe, hmmm......

I cried manly tears when Cing closed down. I love their games.
Ah! Both of you with owl based usernames and avatars, talking about Cing games played tricks on my mind! I thought I was still talking replying to the same person just now.

AdawgDaFAB said:
I cried manly tears when Cing closed down. I love their games.
Ah! Both of you with owl based usernames and avatars, talking about Cing games played tricks on my mind! I thought I was still talking replying to the same person just now.
Nobody gets confused by multiple ponies but throw two owls into the mix and its a big bowl of baffling batter.......my alliteration has run away with my sense.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Owlowiscious said:
youtube can loop now wait what
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's done by adding a 1 second pause annotation at the end of the video. If you want to turn loop off on videos that have it, just turn off annotations.

Calpain

Heya guys, art time I guess while I take a break from GRE studies.

Sonic Rainboom by Moe

And since we were on the topic of Luna and socks

Oh, and a nice pic by Noel colored by Exploding Guy

OMG Aero

tiff said:
Aero I just want to say I love how when you quote a post it looks like Fluttershy's looking up at it.
Fluttershy loves this post.
Quinnjaminn said:
Since we're on the topic of fanfiction, here is one of my favorite stories. Titled Simply Rarity, it offers an origin story for Rarity and how she came to represent the element of generosity. Though it does get slightly contrived at some points, the author ties it in with the canon in a way that makes it believable, and he captures Rarity's personality well. Warning: It is a very sad story. One of the story tags is "Happy Ending," but that is a lie. It's a strong ending, maybe even bittersweet. But it is not happy.
It'd be great if more people posted recommendations of fanfiction they have read and enjoyed. There's so genuinely good stuff out there but there's so much that it can be hard to find without someone pointing it out to you.
Calpain said:
And since we were on the topic of Luna and socks
http://i.imgur.com/TSoV7.jpg
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng so adorbs

PBalfredo

AdawgDaFAB said:
Her life story is indeed a sad one:
Why is Belle Eve's backstory so grimdark? She's an amalgamation of deformed twin sisters magically cursed to be forever alone? Damn, son.
If friendship is magic, how can magic curse her to be forever alone? /philosoraptor

Can't she just be a pony who lives in Ponyville and likes video games and browsing the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom