• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should really squash this beef. Yugioh and MLP are all about friendship.
DrForester said:
I hope that race envy is never a plot point of an episode.
I strongly agree. I would be totally fine with a Freaky Friday style episode though.

Jintor

DMx001_Friendship_symbol.jpg

New page reminder!

Alright guys

It's time.

Time to figure out truly which pony is the most beloved of ponyGAF!

Clearly what we need to settle these disputes is a scientific poll.

So if you want a say in the official (official because I say they are!) PonyGAF rankings, PM me your pony rankings!

Mane 6 cast only, at least for now. No ties; you're gonna have to choose between your beloved ones. Your top choice will get 6 points, your second 5 points, third 4 points, and so on. The pony with the most points wins, though I'll be keeping track of relative position as well.

Polling will end next Sunday night, July 24. I'll be posting reminders of this post periodically if people don't find it too annoying =P

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
G-Fex said:
Oh my god guys hey! I don't know what happened but Oh I"m so glad to see you bronies. Oh my gosh, guys really, I'm so , love . gu

They really need to ban this imba card.

Zx386.jpg

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Along with that fantastic picture of Celestia posted a short while ago, we now have the other goddess!

ojXsL.png

And a Luna post isn't complete without socks, right?

P8aGal.jpg

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
G-Fex said:
lol that g-fex isn't going to come out again, I don't care what he told you

A part of him still exists inside of you.

That's why you can't just leave this thread. He's locked away inside of you. Fighting to get out.

Come back to us, G-Fex.

Come back.

WFZcg.gif

OMG Aero

Rickenslacker said:
Maybe I'm just overthinking it because she's had an episode where she's specifically against Rainbow Dash, and another against Rarity, along with the episode where she refused to accept help and she shrank as an effect of poison joke. Poison joke seemed to target specific aspects of the cast, Rarity to her beauty, Fluttershy's gentle voice, Twilight's magic, Rainbow Dash's ability to fly... I'm not really sure where to go with Pinkie Pie there honestly, but I took that Applejack shrinking is an attack on her sense of capability.

It's just an impression I get off her.
The episode where she was against Rarity was because she didn't like her perfectionist attitude, not because she was a unicorn. And I always thought the poison joke shrinking her was because she kept calling Apple Bloom little or it could be like the rest and was taking away one of her special talents, physical strength.
2th said:
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

tiff

Banned
2th said:
Havent seen Carek's news posted yet.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/198/0/8/maid_fluttershy_by_johnjoseco-d3xytd1.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zwqpq.gif

OMG Aero said:
The episode where she was against Rarity was because she didn't like her perfectionist attitude, not because she was a unicorn. And I always thought the poison joke shrinking her was because she kept calling Apple Bloom little or it could be like the rest and was taking away one of her special talents, physical strength.
LIga8.jpg

Calpain

Hey guys, got what I hope is a cool picture for you tonight! Not too often that we see Zecora in something.

Anyway, back to lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom