• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
548518__safe_twilight+sparkle_shipping_meme_lesbian_trixie_japanese_snow_twixie_microphone.png

549022.png

(nsfw source)

blamite

So, Equestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks is more-or-less out in the open now. Clip (with a snippet of a new song) HERE.

In related news, Dan Ingram has confirmed 12 songs in the film. 12!

Yeaaaaaaaaah I'm super excited for this! 12 songs seems like way too many though, especially since there haven't been very many good/memorable ones in quite a while.

I've heard Littlest Pet Shop has had some more good songs this season. I should probably catch up on that at some point.

Tenumi

Banned
So apparently FiM is getting five more seasons. Well, there can be too much of a good thing
simpsons

I'm fine riding the wave until it dies down. All honesty, over the shows entire lifespan, I've only truely disliked one episode enough to call it bad (Spike at Your Service).

EQ2, I've got to wait to see where things are going. I liked EQ, so more isn't bad to me. I just want to know what the entire premise is.

I'm fine riding the wave until it dies down. All honesty, over the shows entire lifespan, I've only truly disliked one episode enough to call it bad (Spike at Your Service).

EQ2, I've got to wait to see where things are going. I liked EQ, so more isn't bad to me. I just want to know what the entire premise is.

Oh for sure, I like keeping an open mind. I just like it when a show has enough sense to throw in the towel, so that way you will always have good memories of it. Seinfeld and TNG both did this and are still beloved by their fans to this day. The writers and staff for FiM are very talented people (you would have to be to make something like My Little Pony watchable) so I have faith they can keep it up a while longer. I guess what I am saying is i would rather have a Seinfeld than a Simpsons.

PaulloDEC

So apparently FiM is getting five more seasons. Well, there can be too much of a good thing
simpsons

Interesting. Nice at least that Hasbro understand they've hit something good.

As with any other show, I'll take it season-by-season. Four has been a lot of fun so far, so I guess we'll see.

Okay, I'm late to the party as far as Season 4 rankings.

AMAZING
========

Pinkie Pride > Three's a Crowd > Bats! > Pinkie Apple Pie

GOOD
=====

Power Ponies > Castle Mania > Rarity Takes Manehattan > Flight to the Finish > Princess Twilight Sparkle >

MEH
====

Daring Don't > Simple Ways > Rainbow Falls

As for 5 seasons of ponies, I say bring it on.I'm in this until the end. I'm curious about Rainbow Rocks too (mostly where is Sunset Shimmer?) But the trailer they showed actually looked kinda promising.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I'm entering the We Love Fine pony T-shirt design contest. I already uploaded one design (which I'll only be showing here and everywhere else on the web once it's available for rating), but since I can enter with up to ten different designs, if any of you has an interesting idea that demands an illustration, please call me up and we'll work something out.

I'm also counting on PonyGAF to help me have a shot at winning that thing, if y'all don't mind. But all in due time. :)

PaulloDEC

I'm entering the We Love Fine pony T-shirt design contest. I already uploaded one design (which I'll only be showing here and everywhere else on the web once it's available for rating), but since I can enter with up to ten different designs, if any of you has an interesting idea that demands an illustration, please call me up and we'll work something out.

I'm also counting on PonyGAF to help me have a shot at winning that thing, if y'all don't mind. But all in due time. :)

Here's one you can have for free (mainly because it's worthless): Trilobite Sparkle. Stupid idea that's been rattling around in my head for ages that I'd love to see drawn. A trilobite with Twilight's hairstyle. That's it.

Link Man

Banned

You should enter Once Bitten, Twice Shy. Vampire Fluttershy seems to be pretty popular now.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I kind of wish they had done something with her now that she's a princess. In both of the Twilight focus episodes nothing would have changed other than a few times "Princess" was said. The animators seem to remember more often that she's a princess than the writers. The only thing that has changed is she doesn't freak out anymore. She's become kind of boring and mary-sueish.

My 3-year will be in late May.

D'oh. Sorry, I misinterpreted your post. Like I said, it's been a long couple of weeks. Well, I am still one years old in the pony fandom. It's been an interesting and fun journey to say the least and I definitely think pony gaf is the best community. Go me!

lwGcwJt.gif

McNum

I'm probably getting artist's syndrome. I don't see how great what is there is. I see how much greater it would have been with that which is not there.

Also, I spotted a shading error. It's fixed now on dA, but it's still on the embedded image here. Good form by dA, really. Means you can't replace an image with something obscene after the fact and get people on an external site in trouble.

Still, getting just a few hours away from it does make me look at it slightly differently. It did turn out decently enough. Had to redraw Cheese's face three times to get to the version you see. You don't want to see the first one, it's... ugly. Like really ugly.

Hooray for iterative design!

EDIT: This is the poster I used for reference, by the way. Turns out the movie has a lot of different posters.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Cover for part 3 of the Starswirl the Bearded arc released today. Matches with issue 2.

NcBlH0U.jpg

Not really digging the evil Celestia/Luna designs. They're kind of boring.

Flitter-pony queen Chrysalis is hilarious though.

Kinsei

Banned
Cover for part 3 of the Starswirl the Bearded arc released today. Matches with issue 2.

NcBlH0U.jpg

Not really digging the evil Celestia/Luna designs. They're kind of boring.

Flitter-pony queen Chrysalis is hilarious though.

I like evil Cadence's earrings and cutie mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom