• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario

dLl2N.gif

Fluttershy dibs x3

mj1108

spindashing said:
It took me awhile to notice this thread but WHAT IN THE NAME OF TATYANA M. ALI IS GOING ON HERE

Ponies.

Magic.

Time to start watching and become a Bronie.

edit: Also, a mod still needs to fix the title of the thread.....it should be "Magic" instead of "Golden".

Lunchbox

Banned
spindashing said:
It took me awhile to notice this thread but WHAT IN THE NAME OF TATYANA M. ALI IS GOING ON HERE
At first you'll like twilight sparkle

But when the characters start developing you'll find her more and more shallow. And fluttershy will suck you in with her flawed yet compassion filled deep character. Then you'll never go back

Foxix Von

mj1108 said:
Ponies.
Magic.
Time to start watching and become a Bronie.
edit: Also, a mod still needs to fix the title of the thread.....it should be "Magic" instead of "Golden".

Yeah, I think someone was going to PM a mod about it but we needed a clever replacement title first.

"Turn in your man cards gentlemen, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic OT" Or something.

Lunchbox said:
But when the characters start developing you'll find her more and more shallow. And fluttershy will suck you in with her moe. Then you'll never go back

Fixed.

You guys are selling me this shit as if you were pesky Jehovah's Witnesses.

Only cartoons (US) that I watch these days are Adventure Time and Young Justice. Adventure Time gets a tad eccentric but it isn't My Little Pony...

Lunchbox said:

But when the characters start developing you'll find her more and more shallow. And fluttershy will suck you in with her flawed yet compassion filled deep character. Then you'll never go back
How is Fluttershy's character flawed?

spindashing said:

Only cartoons (US) that I watch these days are Adventure Time and Young Justice. Adventure Time gets a tad eccentric but it isn't My Little Pony...
Everyone's entitled to their likes and dislikes.

What's important is that we are all tolerant of each other's opinions.

:)

Lunchbox

Banned
spindashing said:

Alot of beckys watch this bruh. Its perfect for you

Lunchbox said:
Alot of beckys watch this bruh. Its perfect for you
Watching My Little Pony will not get my dick sucked, man.

Think about it. Peep this.

She's going down on me then all of a sudden, she sees my DVR recording something.

"What's that?"

"Uh nothin."

Then she turns on the TV to realize I am DVRing My Little Pony.

Sounds like a L in the Win/Loss bracket. =(

Lunchbox

Banned
spindashing said:

She's going down on me then all of a sudden, she sees my DVR recording something.

"What's that?"

"Uh nothin."

nah nah, you got it all wrong

it'll be like, "OMG like you like have that like episode too like? its like my total fav"

then you watch it together, then you get it hard

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
spindashing said:

"What's that?"

"Uh nothin."

And you think Young Justice isn't going to have an identical effect?

MattKeil said:
And you think Young Justice isn't going to have an identical effect?
Young Justice? I can get away with.

I think it would be so much worse for someone to notice that I am watching My Little Pony over Young Justice, but then again that's my own opinion.

Edit: Lunchbox and dream, you guys are terrible. LOL.

spindashing said:

"What's that?"

"Uh nothin."

I like how your story includes the idea that your DVR turning on is slightly more interesting than getting some, to the point that you'd be questioned about it.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Every time this thread gets bumped to the FP another bead of interest is added to the pot of MLP.

The pot now runneth over. It is time to actually dive into the Broniverse. I don't know what I'll find on the otherside, but I think it will change the way I look at the world.

ahoyhoy said:
Every time this thread gets bumped to the FP another bead of interest is added to the pot of MLP.

The pot now runneth over. It is time to actually dive into the Broniverse. I don't know what I'll find on the otherside, but I think it will change the way I look at the world.
You might be onto something there...

Amir0x said:
the emasculation of half of GAF
Hell, even Amir0x is in here. No such thing as bad publicity right?

GAF has disappointed me. I was expecting the OP to be ridiculed and shamed, instead theres a 16 page thread and avatars popping up everywhere.
3b7fE.gif

Zomba13

Foxix said:
I'll take this if it's not taken.

EDIT: Edited it a bit to slow down they eye blinks. The speed was annoying me so I imagine it would also annoy a bunch of other people.

Koomaster

Dynamite Ringo Matsuri said:
A PM denoting how awesome MLP apparently is, or... maybe I shouldn't even bother asking :/
Probably someone asking for the thread title to be changed to Friendship is Magic, which is the real name of the show.

Amir0x

Banned
no it was someone earnestly complaining (again) about people speaking negative things about Pony in this thread, and how they shouldn't be allowed to be negative in a thread about so innocent a show. A few GAFers are REALLY fans of this Pony show!

i just giggle at the thought of a show for preschoolers being earnestly discussed by grown adults and avatars worn as badge of honors, but it's certainly nothing worth much of my time :p

G-Fex

Amir0x said:
no it was someone earnestly complaining about people speaking negative things about Pony in this thread, and how they shouldn't be allowed to be negative in a thread about so innocent a show.

i just giggle at the thought of a show for preschoolers being earnestly discussed by grown adults and avatars worn as badge of honors, but it's certainly nothing worth much of my time :p

uguu~

Edit: haha I'm sorry

dream

Amir0x said:
no it was someone earnestly complaining (again) about people speaking negative things about Pony in this thread, and how they shouldn't be allowed to be negative in a thread about so innocent a show. A few GAFers are REALLY fans of this Pony show!

Hey man the heart wants what it wants.

Amir0x said:

Wait, you're being serious? For a second I thought you were trolling considering it is your shtick to "be real" with people in certain threads and they retort with "you're being a dick/you're mean/you can't say that."

Either way, it's still real hilarious...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Foxix said:
Dude... Dude... Today is your lucky day. I was gonna put this off for a couple more pages and make a couple more but since you asked so nicely...

Foxix's avatar wholesale blowout is today!

You want them? Well guess who's got them?! Everything must gooooooooo!!!!!

Take your pick!

Link to previous Pony Avatar-splosions:

Wave One!

wave two!

Zb4u1.gif

Wheeeewwww.... Sooo... yeah. If you need any of the speeds altered I can totally do that.

Enjoy!

Taking, Thanks

Amir0x

Banned
spindashing said:
Wait, you're being serious? For a second I thought you were trolling considering it is your shtick to "be real" with people in certain threads and they retort with "you're being a dick/you're mean/you can't say that."

Either way, it's still real hilarious...

Oh I'm serious. Earlier in the week I got PMed to the thread, and then again now :p

I am amazed and overjoyed that somehow, this thread has apparently become more sexually threatening than the fleshlight thread from Christmas.

The thread title still drives me insane every time I see it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom