• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ark said:
Ponychan of course!

The website is downright horrendous to use, but the pictures are good.

Not to mention the occasional nightmare fuel that gets posted *shudder.

Ark

Pankaks said:
Not to mention the occasional nightmare fuel that gets posted *shudder.

People will always find a way to ruin something :(

Regulus Tera said:
I'm torn between voting for Queen Pinkie Pie or Queen Fluttershy. :(

I want a Queen Applejack :(

EDIT:

130419330050.jpg

Poyunch

What if Luna became a recurring cast member in the second season? Wouldn't that be swell? She's been locked up for so long I bet she'd need some friends.

Neki

ChuckNoLuck said:
Too late. (WARNING: only ponies with a iron constitution should consider proceding to the image link that is forthcoming.) Even as a fan of human ponies, I think this is going too far:

http://i.imgur.com/ysf5c.png

you're just weird, they're just humans that look like the characters. now if they tried sexualizing them...

G-Fex

ChuckNoLuck said:
Too late. (WARNING: only ponies with a iron constitution should consider proceding to the image link that is forthcoming.) Even as a fan of human ponies, I think this is going too far:

http://i.imgur.com/ysf5c.png

that's cute. It makes sense that Rarity would be sorta commiting a crime there seeing on how Spike's a minor.

I don't see how that's disturbing that much, I've seen Human Sonic/Knuckles/Tails/Rouge

Oh god how i've seen them...*cleans out eyes*

DrForester said:
Somepony with skills want to clean up the last frame of this? Get rid of text, maybe transparent background.

DrForester is changing his avatar whaaaaaat :eek:

Oh and I'm on page 199 in this biotch, no idea what you're talking about

mj1108

Foxix said:
Great Scott!

It finally happened, we reached one hundred pages of pony!

....and soon we'll be at 10,000 replies. That's a LOT of pony.

How About No said:
Oh and I'm on page 199 in this biotch, no idea what you're talking about

You must be set to 50 posts per page... 100 is where it's at for all the cool bronies.

Ark

Nishastra said:
Lots of shocked-looking Rainbow Dash. I'm done for today :p

Awesome! Think I'm going to stick with AJ though.

mj1108 said:
You must be set to 50 posts per page... 100 is where it's at for all the cool bronies.

No way, 50 per page ftw.

2th

Banned
Nishastra said:
Lots of shocked-looking Rainbow Dash. I'm done for today :p

so without looking through the rest of the tread... did anyone happen to do images/gifs of the funny faces rainbow dash was making in episode 22?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
How About No said:
DrForester is changing his avatar whaaaaaat :eek:

No, just think it's a great reaction shot. Like this one. Though, it is a pretty close match to the pose in my current avatar, and I'd totally rock a Celestia avatar if I was so inclined.

MLPShock.jpg

2th

Banned
Nishastra said:
I've seen some, but I don't have any of them on hand.

was just rewatching episode 22 and i have no clue how i missed the slapstick comedy gold that was rainbow dash making faces at the royal guards. need some of those faces in avatar form!

Ark

Narag said:
It's the grail knight from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Image use is usually associated with "You have chosen wisely."

Darte said:
I'm assuming you chose wisely lol

Otherwise your face would be melting off!

Ah I see, thanks <3

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Yeah. I like Winter Wrap up Pony Beat, but it's too differnt from the source.

He done one for Pinkie's Invitation Song yet?

Jintor

atEdt.jpg

I kind of want to do a Gurren-Lagann style version of this.

Goddamn I really want to hear a Gurren-Lagann/MLP crossover.

Poyunch

ThreeSix said:
I really want to make one of these types of videos. I just need to come up with an idea on what to use with it because good videos like this keep coming out and I say "Why didn't I think of that?"
I was going to make a joke about how no show is complete without a Linkin Park AMV but someone actually thought that was a good idea. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom