• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 pages!!

2v5ec.gif

qquS9.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pandaman said:
yep, next post will be page 200 i believe.

so lets go out on a high note.

God damn you Panda.

aLTgm.png

Neki

DrForester said:
You ever goign to tire of stealth-trolling this thread Pandaman?
pandaman? he'd never do such a thing, he's a beloved pony lover.

edit: I guess I was WRONGGGGGGGG

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ultimoo said:
pandaman? he'd never do such a thing, he's a beloved pony lover.

edit: I guess I was WRONGGGGGGGG

He trolls with every picture he posts. Like the show or not, he seems to get the most joy out of trolling this thread. Or other threads to focus hate onto Pony-GAF

Narag

DrForester said:
He trolls with every picture he posts. Like the show or not, he seems to get the most joy out of trolling this thread. Or other threads to focus hate onto Pony-GAF

It's an acclimation process, one thread at a time. The Starcraft 2 thread already embraces the ponies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Narag said:
It's an acclimation process, one thread at a time. The Starcraft 2 thread already embraces the ponies.

Because someone posted the awesome SC2 video? Or because someone posted implied pony-sex pictures?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I gotta say forester, for a guy who adores a show about friendship and tolerance, you're pretty quick to go pinkie pie whenever something you dislike happens.

if i was trolling i wouldnt have aimed to bury it on a different page. >_> sorry if my sense of humour offends you.

That said, i am who i am and would not be so if i was not proud of who i was.

jogarrr

So we on page 200 yet? (for us awesome 50ppp'ers)

Reposting cause it's awesome.
Ee79Gm.jpg

*arrghh 1 post early and beaten by a superior post :p

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Just wanted to show you folks what I've been working on for a new game I'm involved in :p

oG6ZZh.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Pandaman said:
I gotta say forester, for a guy who adores a show about friendship and tolerance, you're pretty quick to go pinkie pie whenever something you dislike happens.

if i was trolling i wouldnt have aimed to bury it on a different page. >_> sorry if my sense of humour offends you.

That said, i am who i am and would not be so if i was not proud of who i was.

You posted one of your pictures, and it resulted in a massive amount of trolling to this thread, even a title change. You posted in the PSN thread, and Lore had to all but delete 5 pages of posts because of it and lots more hate for Pony GAF. Those are just the two most extreme examples.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
drunkendonuts said:
looks good! are you gonna rig it after you finish the model?

I won't be rigging it. Just doing the model and textures. I think what the plan is is the pony will be dancing around and stuff. I'll leave that to my capable animators haha.

daffy

Banned
DrForester said:
You posted one of your pictures, and it resulted in a massive amount of trolling to this thread, even a title change. You posted in the PSN thread, and Lore had to all but delete 5 pages of posts because of it and lots more hate for Pony GAF. Those are just the two most extreme examples.
He also knowingly derailed this thread for quite a while before posting that picture.

I mean I'm not claiming you're a troll yet Panda, but I highly suspect you are. I've just seen too much not to.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
DrForester said:
You posted one of your pictures, and it resulted in a massive amount of trolling to this thread, even a title change.
yes, people are quite belligerent. ponygaf in particular in that example.
You posted in the PSN thread, and Lore had to all but delete 5 pages of posts because of it and lots more hate for Pony GAF.
this being a thread that had a title change to include the phrase EROTICA BEACON and was full of people raging against pony kratos before i even showed up?
Those are just the two most extreme examples.
well, there is an ignore feature. you dont have to put up with me and its not like we cohabit many threads.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Jintor said:
We can't get everyone to pre-emptively ignore you, man. Just moderate your behaviour and everything will be cool.
this is the problem im having, i will not censure myself because you are afraid of being associated to be. That association should not be respected. I do not represent ponygaf, so if people judge you on the assumption that I do, you should simply correct them.

if you don't want to do even that, well, there's little point in getting offended about something that hinges on axioms you do not accept in the first place.

I still love you master even if I don't care for the ponies.
♥
see you for rozen maiden season 3 and/or magical girl lyrical nanoha FORCE. :p

or i guess another spice and wolf.
actually lets just leave it open ended because there could be alot of reasons for me to go anime again.

Zomba13

Jintor said:
Not bad.

G-L gets a lot of praise for its art direction but I think the sound direction on it is frankly quite amazing. They got a lot of a milage out of their voice actors screaming at the top of their lungs

/edit Holy shit i need to watch the movies
Is that where the super awesome Gurren Lagann/simon mega energy woahmygosh thing is from? I've not seen them but from what I understood they just retold the series, I thought it was just the series abridged, didn't know it had new animation :eek:

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Zomba13 said:
Is that where the super awesome Gurren Lagann/simon mega energy woahmygosh thing is from? I've not seen them but from what I understood they just retold the series, I thought it was just the series abridged, didn't know it had new animation :eek:

It has new animation, but both movies have more epic final battles.

Zomba13

DrForester said:
It has new animation, but both movies have more epic final battles.
Gonna have to watch them then.
I didn't think you could get a more epic final battle than the end of Gurren Lagann and seeing glimpses of the movie in the MLP crossover has me very intrigued.

Narag

Zomba13 said:
Gonna have to watch them then.
I didn't think you could get a more epic final battle than the end of Gurren Lagann and seeing glimpses of the movie in the MLP crossover has me very intrigued.

It's almost too much but still an enjoyable watch.

Zomba13

Stumbled onto the Gurren Lagann TVtropes page and found out the entire series (english dub) is on youtube (legally). I'll just leave this here http://www.youtube.com/show/gurrenlagann

I think once Portal 2 hype dies down I'll throw a pair of Kamina sunglasses on shrug pinkie.
I think Fluttershy would make a good Simon and Pinkie a good Kamina (minus the whole going crazy when her friends avoid her for the surprise party).

Chuck

Still without luck
Not sure if this was posted here already, but I though this was funny. It's from the Sakura-Con (cosplay stuff) and some dude went as this:

sak11fr-18.jpg

Guy that posted it on the website didn't know who he was supposed to be.
Source

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
ChuckNoLuck said:
Not sure if this was posted here already, but I though this was funny. It's from the Sakura-Con (cosplay stuff) and some dude went as this:

sak11fr-18.jpg

Guy that posted it on the website didn't know who he was supposed to be.
Source
Clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom