• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Fex, that art seems somewhat familiar, like I've seen it on the webs before. I don't remember the name though.

Mechanical Snowman said:
This page is pretty disturbing so far.

Let's keep that train rolling.
Jack Kirby style
x3SO1.jpg

Possibly the weirdest image I've seen thus far that isn't completely NSFW
6qCgC.jpg

Yes that's Twilight Sparkle. As a bird. The internet is a weird place.

Acerac

Banned
Whenever people insults us 50 per pagers I'll just think of how much I get to avoid and smile.

You 100 suckers are stuck with this stuff for the next 60+ posts! Suckers!

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
G-Fex said:
I could've posted the disturbing apple family photo or the disturbing fluttershy picture.

Be thankful I didn't.

edit: you guys are overreacting, it's not as bad as rule 34 applejack/rainbow that I posted pages back. (course you guys only liked that cause it was hentai anime girls)
I was half-joking. By itself, that particular image is innocuous. Its negative connotation would only be understood by a very, very limited set of people.

G-Fex

Myke Greywolf said:
I was half-joking. By itself, that particular image is innocuous. It's negative connotation would only be understood by a very, very limited set of people.

Frankly I thought the art is ugly therefore I edited out, I couldn't stand the picture, I posted it on the irony :>

2th

Banned
G-Fex said:
Vinyl Scratch always has her signature smile.

edit: Ultimoo don't make me pull out the "Anti-gif" card.

are we sure Vinyl Scratch is a she? i Always thought it looked more like a male pony.

2th

Banned
Dai101 said:

so do we now refer to tramp stamps as "cutie marks"?

and yes i know that technically isnt a tramp stamp she has but i felt obliged to comment on trashy tattoos now needing to be called "cutie marks".

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
DrForester said:
This thread isn't friendly or magical anymore :(
It is going through its adolescence right now. Our little thread is growing up. *sniff*

It seems like it was only yesterday that it had only a few wee posts.

If the awkwardness of its teenage years bothers you, fret not, because it should be reaching adulthood pretty soon.

People should be running out of postable material any time now, anyway.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh hey guys what's going on in thi......................

time to slowly back out of this thread.

NEO0MJ

Myke Greywolf said:
You don't have to feel forced to share something you think is horrible. It doesn't work that way. ;)

I suppose what I did was wrong. Most on this thread who post human-pony actaully enjoy them. I'll edit mind out.

OMG Aero

Ark said:
Bronies; what do we do when the season ends? :(
I was going to suggest another forum about ponies if people wanted to keep up with fan art and videos after this thread dies but they have a distinct no creepy rule so that's not an option.

Seriously NEO0MJ, edit that shit out. No wonder people here hate PonyGAF when people post stuff like that, even ironically.

Nishastra

Banned
OMG Aero said:
No wonder people here hate PonyGAF when people post stuff like that, even ironically.
Gimme a break :p

They hate us for existing. Sure, they'll happily take something questionable and use it as "evidence" that there's something inherently wrong with liking the show, but not having it around won't change their opinions any.

2th

Banned
NEO0MJ said:
There was something horrible I saw on DA, let me dig it up...

*gone*

you may have edited it out but what has been seen can never be unseen. That awful picture will haunt me for ages.

NEO0MJ

Nishastra said:
Gimme a break :p

They hate us for existing. Sure, they'll happily take something questionable and use it as "evidence" that there's something inherently wrong with liking the show, but not having it around won't change their opinions any.

The show needs more dudebros.

NEO0MJ

2th said:
you may have edited it out but what has been seen can never be unseen. That awful picture will haunt me for ages.

I still don't understand how it got to appear at one of the first pages based on popularity at DA. Besides, I warned it was eye burning!

Dai101

Banned
Mechanical Snowman said:
I'm gonna be honest, I'm sort of hoping there's a Twilight version of Dai's pic.

Just because you know.

Well, the same artist has RD and ZECORA in that same art style. Not as revealing as DAT AJ though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom