• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Finally I now have a card to counter the damn Celestia and Twilight card

5JHdx.jpg

ivedoneyourmom said:
It's down at the moment, but if you stay in the correct boards you should be mostly safe.
Myke Greywold said:
As far as I've seen, you won't see anything more shocking than you can see on Equestria Daily.

Unless you're unfortunate enough to pop in during a 4chan raid, of course. But those are few and far between.
Thats good to know. Anyone know why Ponychan went down?

Anyways heres another comic
hcYIJ.png

Foxix Von

Oh my god. *right click save*

EDIT: This is discrimination! As someone who plays a black deck where is my Nightmare Moon planeswalker? :mad:

There should also be a colorless artifact Derpy Hooves creature.

OMG Aero

Man, I played both the Pokemon TCG and Yugioh when I was a kid but I don't understand a word on those Magic cards. It's like a foreign language to me.

G-Fex

OMG Aero said:
Man, I played both the Pokemon TCG and Yugioh when I was a kid but I don't understand a word on those Magic cards. It's like a foreign language to me.

That's magic the gathering, a advanced childrens card game, rules not so convoluted like duel monsters.

OMG Aero said:

It's actually really simple.

ojiCJ.jpg

Rarity: Tap one Land Card and Two Fire and/or Plains cards to be able to play.

Tap Two Plains cards to activate First Ability.
Tap Two Fire Cards to activate Second Ability.
Tap Rarity Card to activate Third Ability.

Rarity has 2 attack and 2 defense points.

Though, I question Rarity being a Fire/Plain card. She's more of a Plain/Swamp or Plain/Forest card.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
AceBandage said:
Though, I question Rarity being a Fire/Plain card. She's more of a Plain/Swamp or Plain/Forest card.
I'd say she should be white/blue, actually.

And I think the summoning cost for Pinkie should be RUU.

MtG has become much more complex since the days when I played it (about 10 years ago). :/

Them newfangled planeswalkers...

Ark

The Ponies aren't invading our media, we're leading a Pony revolution.

EDIT: Dammit new page, gotta find some pictures!

130427892091.png

130422378787.png

130422708386.png

130423147537.jpg

Activate cuteness overdrive!

Ikael

* Pony The Gathering *

Holy shit, these cards are awesome. They are balanced, even. Would love to try an Applejack + Pinkie combo for maximum muffin effect! Also, holy crap @ Fluttershy skill combo. You can basically control any creature with only 4 mana.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Myke Greywolf said:
I'd say she should be white/blue, actually.

And I think the summoning cost for Pinkie should be RUU.

MtG has become much more complex since the days when I played it (about 10 years ago). :/

Them newfangled planeswalkers...

Planeswalkers arent that much more complex.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
DrForester said:
Equestriadaily shouts out Osama kill.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K3cMcoDQhzU/TbXu5y2NJtI/AAAAAAAADzE/pGXIfDZ3GCk/s1600/destruction_is_magic_by_bering-d3eu7ta.jpg][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/M16Oa.png

Platy

DrForester said:

Best part by far is the author comment

Twilight: Who are you?

Pinkie : Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a pink pony.

Twilight: Well I can see that.

Pinkie: Of course you can, I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a party pony who she is.

Twilight: Oh, right.

Pinkie: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Presto! In plain sight a humble patriotic pony, cast proxy as both prey and perpetrator by the probability of fate. This phizog, no mere pretext of pride, is a print of the "popular belief" now passed away, perished. However, this plucky phantasm of a bygone provocation stands provoked, and has pledged to put down these purchasable and pernicious pests, pioneering profligacy and permitting the powerfully perverse and prodigious pollution of preference.
The only pronouncement is punishment; a Pinkdetta, held as a proficiency not in pride, for the price and probity of such shall one day protect the pure and the principled. Precisely this potpourri of paraphrase pivots most prolix so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me P.

Twilight: Are you like a crazy person?

Pinkie: I'm quite sure they will say so
4mUwi.png

This is incredible. From Ponychan

SonicPony45 said:
MLP is a fantastic show, but has also changed my ENTIRE life.

Those Ponies kept me out of Prison. TWICE.

I'm a 21 year old African-American.
I'm was active in 2 gangs. One, Kelly Park Court Crips and, my gang, the Roccafella Greasers. Besides rival gang members, there was this one young man named Ian. He challenged me at a party, but never delivered. So I vowed to get him.

It was a year later that I found out he was working at the local Dollar store. 10 minute walk from my house. My stalleto (Greaser knife) was jammed, so I couldn't get him. I practically blacked out.

"You lucky mutha fucka, wait till yo ass clock out, imma FUCK you up nigg(a)!"

I was dead ass serious. I called up several homies, and we plotted a who-ride. We had the trapper (slang for gang car) and ratchetts (NOT tools. Self explanatory) in the glove box. We were gonna get that clown when we catch him slipping.

But that was later that night. I saw ponies on 4chan ALOT, so I decided to find out what the "Hype" was about. Went to KYM read the article...watched the first episode...

I'll admit, I was scared at first. But 7 mins in..I found the secret of the universe. I watched 6 episodes. In a row. The emotions going through me was uncanny. I felt tingly, I felt lighter..I felt warm.

I called off the Who-ride. My homies were like "What the fuck? You serious nigga?" I could not BEGIN to explain to them..but cause it was MY beef, not the sets, they let it go. So I went to see Ian the next day.

Ponies showed a moralism that challenged my own. Through their example, I saw how I SHOULD be living. They touched a part of me that I thought I lost a long time ago. It was like finding Sonic again for the time.

I went to Ian and said

"Yo man, real talk, lets squash that shit cuz. Imma let it go, I forgive you neff, I hope you can forgive and forget". I hugged that fucker. I don't know what was going through his mind, but he quit the next day. Probably though I was gonna kill his ass. I watched Ponies for the rest of the week, and then found Ponychan. By all rights, I should be in Prison for murder, possesion of a deadly weapon.

I'm currently not active for the K gang, but I stay by my Greasers (they my boys!). There are days when I start to relapse when around Slobs or when the old homies are trying to hype me up. I WILL beat this. I will lose this gang mentality, I WILL be set free. And Ponies are the first step. The second time was when a homies robbed a liquor store. Cause they knew what gang we roll'd with, they claimed I was there too. My Alibi? I was watching the Live stream for episode 24. My ISP, ClearWire, confirmed my IP addresses location for that evening and with GPS (and some good state lawyers) Proved it was my home computer and not some laptop. Ponies keeps me out of prison AGAIN (which Is why I couldn't finish my fan-fic. I was in and out of court hearings). I'm not a bad guy, I just made bad decisions. I'm no hard guy (but if you push me, you'll see whats craccin'), I'm smart (Certified in A+/Net+), I have a social life and a good circle of (non-gang) friends. I have likes and interests (LOVE heavy metal and punk rock), and still like to live young. I'm just a normal kid, who made a bad decision. But Ponies are getting me back on track. Ponies saved my Life.

I could go into detail about how magnificent and deep the Ponies changed me, but most of us Bronies already know that feel.

Even funnier are the people eating it up, though it's hard to be sure if they're pretending to be naive for the lulz.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/pony/res/2368424.html

Amibguous Cad said:
This is incredible. From Ponychan

Even funnier are the people eating it up, though it's hard to be sure if they're pretending to be naive for the lulz.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/pony/res/2368424.html

Uhhh I don't get it, is this a PARODY of some other long drama post. I don't see what's so glaringly fake about it?

Looks like I missed some lulz with Conservatives. I saw the cached thread, but it only had a few posts. Typical bigotry, not surprised, I would've directed them to Author Apprentice's article because of it's somewhat religious angle. But too late now, I get a "thread can not be seen" message (deleted, maybe?)

Anyways, here's a "classic" Doctor Whoof intro a Brony made
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCE91OUGByk

And just for the hell of it, I'll re-plug mine right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8_0ndNT6U8

Wanting to do one for the latest intro, but I can't think of a good "Ponified" name for Matt Smith and whether I should still use Derpy and Tiwlight as companions...

FoxSpirit

HK-47 said:
ehhh still rather have Jace

Debateable.
Seriously comes down to which Planeswalker is played first. Jayce, Celecstia will never see the light. Celestia, doesn't matter how much you fuck up my draw, logarithmic life gain. But at least Celestia has a somewhat fair mana cost.

So, Jace because he's also fucking cheap AND is part of a blue control menu. Damn you Jace.

Darte

Arttt

Derpy just erased my term paper :<
derpy_by_14_bis-d3f8jn1.jpg

DJ-PON-3 kickin up a groove
1c8e17aeb198d22f779f45404070e4d5-d3f8nxa.png

aww
fluttershy_and_angel_by_illusionmetal-d3f8fd2.png

Sherlock derpy?
1304242330146.png

I just love the way this artist does pony eyes and expressions
mlp_fim___study_by_daylight_by_shadow_dancer_666-d3f8u78.jpg

Dashing through the clouds at night
mlp_fim___endless_night_by_shadow_dancer_666-d3fc8ya.jpg

Someone needs to do a crossover game D:
pony_adventure_2_by_spyrothefox-d3f92dl.jpg

bow down to celestia!
princess_celestia_fim_by_baby_blue_bell-d3f8l4j.jpg

Filly group shot
best_friends_forever_by_agirl3003-d3fe10p.jpg

Daww some CC love from Fluttershy
cheer_up_buddy_by_tanmansmantan-d3fdx94.png

Infinite indeed derpy...
9497+-+artist+shutterflye+crossover+dashface+derpy_hooves+muffin+portal.jpg

On a related note...infinite Derpy!
1304301758391.gif

Dunno of Indigo Tribe...but its fluttershy and angel!
indigo_tribe_fluttershy_by_bluebird_laughing-d3fcn63.jpg

Sad PP is sad :<
imaginary_friendship_by_johnjoseco-d3fbdcw.jpg

uh...you okay scoot?
scoota_boo__by_dizzypacce-d3fcpn1.jpg

Hidden spoiler link as it contains Portal 2 ending references

Do Teh MAGICKS DOOPY!
9812+-+derpy_hooves+photo_finish.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Jintor said:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hO9p0GFKJaU/Tb5GHSsZMDI/AAAAAAAAECU/wwKTOSfYbRI/s1600/1c8e17aeb198d22f779f45404070e4d5-d3f8nxa.png[/]

Fuck yes

TENGEN TOPPA

[B]PON-3 LAGANN![/B][/QUOTE]

Hope no one minds if I snag this as my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom