• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
3qUF1.png

why? ._.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Awesome work careksims, I had the exact same reaction to that Kinect-filled mess.

Belle Eve is truly the collective metaphysical id of gaf, personified into one disappointed and angry creature. By god, the stakes have never been higher for tomorrow. Nintendo will either save E3, or bury it forever in permanent lulsssssssss.

2th

Banned
meltingparappa said:
Belle Eve is truly the collective metaphysical id of gaf, personified into one disappointed and angry creature. By god, the stakes have never been higher for tomorrow. Nintendo will either save E3, or bury it forever in permanent lulsssssssss.

agreed. Microsoft was truly pathetic, EA was ME, Konami was... um konami did something? oh and the sony press conference is still pretty shitty.

Calpain

Hey, you guys are all still here! (yay!) Hmm, looks like from the comments I'm not missing much by not following E3, but I'm loving Belle Eve's reaction shots to the whole thing.

tiff

Banned
Master Milk said:
Apparently people are blowing their loads over the Vita announcement. I guess because of the price?
They showed some Uncharted gameplay too and it looked pretty impressive.

tiff said:
They showed some Uncharted gameplay too and it looked pretty impressive.
I don't care about Uncharted, though it did look nice. But, going to handhelds for graphics doesn't make any sense, since consoles and PC both offer better.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ThreeSix said:
Belle Eve disappointment pictures have been a great way to accentuate E3.

They've been amazing. But I hope we get a happy pic sometime tomorrow.

tiff

Banned
Master Milk said:
I don't care about Uncharted, though it did look nice.
I don't either, I'm just impressed by how good the visuals are. If you told me it was a current gen console game I wouldn't bat an eye.

tiff said:
I don't either, I'm just impressed by how good the visuals are. If you told me it was a current gen console game I wouldn't bat an eye.
Yea, I definitely agree with that.

PS3Mini was the first thing I thought. But I already have a Slim.

Pancakes

Nishastra

Banned
I'm glad we're still open, but it's weird to be avatarless. Makes it hard for me to read a lot of threads.

In this one I do know everyone's name well enough already, but a lot of people I pretty much know by their avatars :p

It's been pretty quiet here today, presumably because people are busy with E3 things. I'm just kinda bored.

Neki

Nishastra said:
I'm glad we're still open, but it's weird to be avatarless. Makes it hard for me to read a lot of threads.

In this one I do know everyone's name well enough already, but a lot of people I pretty much know by their avatars :p

It's been pretty quiet here today, presumably because people are busy with E3 things. I'm just kinda bored.

who are you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom