• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I see Ahoyhoy's E3 gif made to the top of Reddit as well. Congrats!

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I just wanted to fit this in before E3 week, even though I'm not satisfied with it at all... really uninspired, this one.

EvCFY.png

I'm really sorry, Foxix, this does not live up to the wonderful things you did in this thread. I'll redo it when I get a chance, seriously.

If you want to make a PonyGAF Tinychat, then make your own Tinychat. Cheezmo didn't create the GAF Tinychat, I did. We don't mind if people bring up PonyGAF, even if we all don't like it, but don't invade. I'll ban if you start doing that. Just make your own Tinychat.

Thanks, k, bye.

EDIT: Some guy already came in and said "PONY GAF FOR LIFE MOTHAFUCKAS. DEVO7 U HAVE FAT CUNT", sorry, but I won't have you guys insulting the regulars.

Delio

Cheezmo i'm sorry but with Ponygaf coming in and insulting people right now that will just give them all a one way ticket to being banned.

Narag

That sounds far more like someone trying to get PonyGAF into trouble than it is the people that post in this thread.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
kitchenmotors said:
EDIT: Some guy already came in and said "PONY GAF FOR LIFE MOTHAFUCKAS. DEVO7 U HAVE FAT CUNT", sorry, but I won't have you guys insulting the regulars.
Um, I have no idea who that is. If you ask me? It's some random troll.

Delio said:
Cheezmo i'm sorry but with Ponygaf coming in and insulting people right now that will just give them all a one way ticket to being banned.
But how do you know any of us are responsible? I've been in TinyGaf a couple of times with you there Delio.

Thnikkaman said:

But how do you know any of us are responsible? I've been in TinyGaf a couple of times with you there Delio.

Well, either way, some of the actual PonyGaffers in here are talking about taking over the GAF Tinychat. Just make your own, Cheezmo can set it up and you guys can have your own room.

Delio

Thnikkaman said:

I do remember you. I just dont want any trouble started over this or any invasions happening.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
kitchenmotors said:
Well, either way, some of the actual PonyGaffers in here are talking about taking over the GAF Tinychat. Just make your own, Cheezmo can set it up and you guys can have your own room.
We have done, so no worries! If things are exciting in TinyGaf I might come and watch the party.

Neki

Delio said:
it's kinda easy for people to troll. lawl.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
kitch, we had our own channel up the whole last few hours, and I think you know we don't want to "overthrow" the tinygaf channel or anything. I hope you know :(

I like you guys over there :((

Ark

kitchenmotors said:

I was only poking fun about 'invading tinygaf'. Honestly, most of us here keep pony chat in this thread, Cheeze has made a tinychat room and we're in there now.

I only found out about tinygaf on Saturday, and it was awesome funny in there. Heck you all saw me on cam, I only mentioned ponygaf once or twice with cheeze.

Bufbaf said:
kitch, we had our own channel up the whole last few hours, and I think you know we don't want to "overthrow" the tinygaf channel or anything. I hope you know :(

I like you guys over there :((

Maybe it's Opa trolling then, taking advantage of the situation.

Ark

kitchenmotors said:
Maybe it's Opa trolling then, taking advantage of the situation.

We're getting trolls in our chat now, telling us to invade tinygaf and that you said we're all retarded.

5nAP7.png

Ark said:
We're getting trolls in our chat now, telling us to invade tinygaf and that you said we're all retarded.

It's OPA trolling both chats and trying to instigate shit probably.

OPA trolling confirmed.

Neki

seeing pictures of you guys is ruining my perception of reality, stop it. uchip has already ruined his perception already, don't do it!

The thing that sucks about having to use Tinychat for the week is I love coming to PonyGAF after waking up or at the end of the day and seeing all the stuff people posted / convos going on from the last time I was there. Can't do that w/ Tiny, so any cool stuff found / posted will only be seen by the people there at the time.

Calpain

AdawgDaFAB said:
The thing that sucks about having to use Tinychat for the week is I love coming to PonyGAF after waking up or at the end of the day and seeing all the stuff people posted / convos going on from the last time I was there. Can't do that w/ Tiny, so any cool stuff found / posted will only be seen by the people there at the time.

Agreed, it's going to be kind of a weird week. I usually check the thread in the mornings as well to see what shenanigans you've all have been up to before I head off for work.:)

Anyhow, here's a couple cool pics for you guys

2th

Banned
Calpain said:
Agreed, it's going to be kind of a weird week. I usually check the thread in the mornings as well to see what shenanigans you've all have been up to before I head off for work.:)

Anyhow, here's a couple cool pics for you guys

pinkie cements her positions are most amazing pony thanks to the balloons. though Rainbow Dash will always be the best pony ever.

OMG Aero

OMG Aero said:
Okay PonyGAF I'd like to ask for some advice.
Today I managed to trade some of my items on TF2 for the Heavy's umbrella hat, and since I pretty much only play on pony servers now I think I need to ponify it.
http://i.imgur.com/cMAkS.jpg
I already have tags so that I can change the hat's name and description to whatever I want, and when I kill someone while wearing it they will see that text. I have a idea for them but I'd like some input before I use up my tags, maybe someone here can come up with something better.
For the name I was thinking of going with some alliteration and calling it "Pinkie Pie's Precipitation Protector" and for the description I was thinking of going with "Twitchy twitchy, twitchy twitch!" or "Twitchy tail! Twitchy tail!". The name is a bit long so maybe someone could come up with something snappier for it or maybe a better description? The limit for the name is 40 characters and the description limit is 80 characters.

Also, you can get paint cans in TF2 to change the colour of your hats and while there isn't any rainbow paint so I can't make it the same colour as Pinkie's hat, I was thinking of tracking down some pink paint and just making it all pink unless anyone thinks another colour might be better.

Oh, and as a bonus fun fact, I found the hat by searching a TF2 trading website and looking for the best offer and the guy I happened to trade with had a Rainbow Dash Steam avatar. It's a small world.
Anyone? Now I'm thinking I might call it Pinkie Pie's Party Parasol unless someone has a better idea.
Calpain said:
Same here, checking the thread and reading through all the posts that happened when I was asleep is one of the first things I do in the day now. Hopefully the OT and Community aren't down for the whole week since the major conferences are only on Monday and Tuesday.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You guys should really join the TinyChat

YsnTIl.png

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Don't get banned, people. I still have lots of your ponies to do.

2th said:
this could only have been better if it was a gif with synchronized head bobbing.
In Firefox, turn off smooth mouse-wheel scrolling and repeatedly scroll up and down with the mouse wheel while looking at Chuck's and Pankaks' webcams.
OMG Aero said:
Anyone? Now I'm thinking I might call it Pinkie Pie's Party Parasol unless someone has a better idea.
That seems great to me. I'm sorry, but I'm drawing a blank for anything else, right now.

Negator

We'll probably get our thread back on June 9th.

Though, I do expect Neogaf to die completely when Nintendo drops their bomb(s)

Neki

Negator said:
We'll probably get our thread back on June 9th.

Though, I do expect Neogaf to die completely when Nintendo drops their bomb(s)

BELIEVE IN THE HYPE.

ponygaf is best ponies, will miss your guys constant need for human ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom